TRUST??

Riddhima's POV

I shiver as the cold breeze caress by bare arms. Opening my eyes,I adjusted to the light and look around. I was still on the floor, maybe I slept here. It is still dark outside. I look for the time and it's just fifteen past five.

My legs fill sore. The last thing I can remember is me crying. I tried to recall why I am here on the floor and suddenly it hit me. Armaan has left me here. My Armaan has pushed me away from him and left me alone, crying.

I turn to look at the bed but he wasn't there. May be he never came back after leaving me here. I look around to the room which I have decorated for him but he didn't liked a bit. Admiring all the photos, from my bedpost till the other end.

I Stiffen as from the corner of my eyes, I saw something or maybe someone moving on the couch. I gulped as fear rise up in me. Very carefully and slowly, I moved my gaze towards the couch.

I gasped, but relaxed as soon as I saw him. Armaan was sleeping on the couch very uncomfortably. Hands under his head,both legs falling off the couch. He is still in the tee-shirt and jeans,he went out which is very unlike him. He never sleep wearing jeans. It's always his pajamas or 3/4ths. His face looks stressed.

My stomach clench just having a look at him. He have that effect on me. I felt my heartbeat starting to get increased. Unknown to me, I got up and walked to him. Sitting in front of him,I kept staring at his handsome face.

His broad forehead,the perfect square shaped, with his silky hair falling off it,a frown line making him look more handsome. His sharp nose which is puffing with each of his breath. Tight clenched jaw making him look dead drop handsome. And that lips. A perfect set of arousal.

Yes,Armaan makes me aroused.

I ran my palm on his forehead, moving his hair away,caressing his cheeks. And there I was thinking, he was cheating on me. No,my Armaan can't be cheating on me. He is all mine. Just mine. He can never think of any other girl, I know that. I trust him and I know he will never break my trust.

A faint smile adore his handsome yet the most beautiful face as l blow air on his face smiling. His frown disappear as I did it again and his smile now getting bigger. His lips making me want to kiss him.

I lean into his face and his erratic hot breath hit my face softly. I closed my eyes and sealed my lips with his. I let my soul sink in pleasure as I kissed him softly. Soft little pecks on his hard yet the soft lips makes my heart flutter. I open my eyes and met with the blue marine eyes starring back to me. I let myself drawn into his eyes and again kissed him. A real kiss.

Deepening the kiss, he pulled me on top of him and held my waist securely as he kissed me back. Lost in his spell, I closed my eyes again and moved my hands to his torso clutching his tee-shirt tightly as I kissed him with my everything. Parting my lips, he slid his tongue into me and devour me with the kiss. I heard a moan skipping from my throat and he stopped kissing.

Opening my eyes,I look in his eyes but it was blank. He moved his face away from mine and pushed me off him,getting up. His jaw tensed and eyes hollow with no emotions in it. He started walking towards the bathroom but I held his wrist stopping him which he jerked and turn to look at me.

I look into his eyes again and it was filled with anger to no emotions. My heart skipped a beat ad he glare me for a second before moving a step away,"do not dare you touch me again!" He said with each word,gritting under his teeth.

A shiver ran down my body and the hair at the nape of my neck raised up as I saw only and only anger in his voice and eyes.

This is the same eyes which use to pour only and only love towards me and I use to hate it. This is the same face which use to pour only and only care for me and I use to hate it. And standing in front of me is the same man who use to give his soul to me and I use to hate him with my heart and soul.