JUST THE STARTING

Next day

Armaan was sleeping on sofa in hall. Last night, after the confrontation from Riddhima, he had no heart to go and disturb her. He completely understand understand that marrying someone who was till last day,just a business partner of your jeeju and today is your husband, its difficult to take in.

He was remembering the things that has happened 3 days ago,when Atul came to his cabin almost crying.

***********

3 days ago

Armaan was in his cabin,working on his laptop when Atul knocked and came in breaking Armaan's trance

"Hey champ.. Kya hua.." He asked as he saw Atul very low.

"Armaan Riddhima ki shadi cancel ho gai.."he said with his eyes moist.

" cancel ho gai matlab?? "Armaan asked in horror," yar do din bad uski shadi hone wali hai aur tu kya behki behki bate kar rh hai"

"Sach keh raha hu mere bhai.." Atul sat on the couch and pulled his hair, "arrrrgggggg... I so hate that bloody rascal.."

"Kaun??"Armaan came to him and sat next to him putting his hand around him.

"Siddhant Modi.." Atul gritted his teeth.

"Kya kiya usne??" Armaan asked and pressed atul's shoulder to calm him.

"That bloody idiot, wo Riddhima ke paiso ke piche tha..he knew that Riddhima is 29% share holder in our company, aur isliye usne Riddhima ko apne pyar ke jaal me phas liya.."he told Armaan.

"Riddhima ko pata hai ye bat??"Armaan asked praying she knows everything.

"Aj Hi bataya.. Par wo meri bat ka vishwas karne ko tayar Hi nahi..wo toh Anjali ki bat bhi nahi Maan rh hai.." He held his head, "us kaminey ke pyar me andhi Hui padi hai wo.."

"Then shadi cancel kaise ho gai.." Armaan was confused though he was hoping for good.

"Anjali ne Riddhima ko maa papa(Riddhima's parents) ki kasam Di hai..aur tu janta hai na Riddhima maa papa se kitna pyaar karti hai.." Armaan nob as he heard Atul.

"Toh ab kya problem hai..shadi toh tut gai hai na.."," bhai Siddhant ko pata hai ki humne uski sacchai Riddhima ko batai hai,ab wo Riddhima ko phir jhut bol ke kisi na kisi tarah mana lega..aur yaha usse bhi badi problem hai.."he told loosing all his patience.

"Kya??"

"Riddhima is one week pregnant with Siddhant's kid.." Atul stated and the ground beneath his leg was gone.

He was beyond shock and his heart denied to take the news in,while his mind was numb.

"Is she keeping the baby??" Armaan came out of the broken shell.

Yes,he was broken,totally broken from inside. He knew Riddhima from 7 yrs. From the time, he became friend with Anjali and he liked Riddhima from starting. Deep down,his feelings for her was more than like,but he managed to control his heart thinking she is his friend's sister and it would be wrong to think all this but as during all the get together, all friends parties,Riddhima was there ,just in front of her causing his heart run like crazy and eyes only wander around her.

No one noticed except Anjali, who is a protective sister towards her little sister but this time she was happy. Knowing Armaan, she was quite sure,Riddhima will be happy with him.

But there was something else meant to happen. Riddhima told Atul and Anjali,that she is love with Siddhant and she wants to marry him. Talking to Siddhant, both Anjali and atul found him very good and sweet person and they agreed for the relationship, as nothing is important than Riddhima's Happiness.