LOVE WILL FIND IT ALL

( PS:- this chapter may get confused so please be patient and you will understand everything in other coming chapters...)

Armaan's POV

Love is a small yet the most powerful and effective word in all its mean. And when you fall in love, it's a beautiful feeling. But more than it, when the person you love loves you back, it gives you the best of a pleasure.

And with Riddhima beside me, loving me back with all her heart is the most amazing thing happened to me. With every day, her eyes shows her love for me increasing. I can feel it myself.

It's been an year we got married and the journey has been unexpected. No one knew it would be this challenging yet this beautiful and incredible path. It has made me a better human.

Until her I was incomplete. I don't Even know how did I have survived. She is the light of my life. A bright shine who made me new. Made me complete. Waking up beside her, having her in my arms when I open my eyes and so thus sleeping right beside her taking her in arms is what gives me my solace. Every moment with her is pure bliss. And I can't even imagine a single sec without her.

Looking at her praying in front of Ganpati idol in the same temple where once we started our journey. With no clue of where our wedding head us. Still we survived. And much stronger now.

We walked out of the temple hand in hand after finishing our offerings.

I open the passenger door for her and she smiled before getting in. I hopped in the car and drove.

Taking her hand I entangled her fingers with mine putting it over the gear. She smiled melting my heart.

I wish what I have planned for her will make her happy. It's been a while now I am planning to make this day special for her.

I took a right for the mall. She turn and confusingly look at me,"where are we going?"

"Mall"I pulled her hand to my lips and kissed her knuckles. Placing her hand over my chest, I look back on road,"for some shopping. I need to see you in a wedding dress."

I winked glancing at her and she shook her head smiling.

We entered a much busier mall. It's not a weekend still there's a good crowd. I held her hand and took her in an Indian traditional shop.

"How may we help you sir, ma'am?"

"Some wedding dresses for my wife."I said looking at Riddhima. Just imagining her in wedding dress makes my heart flutter.

The shop manager looked confused. He stare at us for a while then shrugging called a salesman to shoe us around.

After selecting some five dresses to try Riddhima walked to the trial room. I went behind her and pulled her before she could enter the room,"mind if I help you change for trial, my love?"

She raised her eyebrows ever so slightly and tried to hide her smile but I was great to see it.

"Why, no Mr Malik. I can help myself."

"Well"I pulled her in my arms and moved the strain of hair behind her ear,"I am happy to help you and take you here."

She pushed me back and walked in the trail room murmuring things.

I chuckle and waited for her to walk back.

She came out wearing a indo-western dress in red with golden embroidery designs. The colour look awesome on her but the dress wasn't good enough.

After the third dress, she glared at me and look at me with a warning look.

I hate shopping myself. But with my wife, I can spend hours. Especially when you get to see her in different dresses.