THE PAST CAME CRASHING DOWN (II)

( continuation of the flashback )

The sound of a tight slap echoced around and all stare at them with their jaw dropped while muskaan felt happy after her little task and Rahul was staring at her with his left hand over his cheek.

"What's this muski?"

"Stay out of it bhai" she dared armaan with a warning look and he knows better to shut up.

Everyone moved back and rahul kept staring at her with puzzled look still on his face.

"Don't you dare look at me with that stupid innocent look on your God damn face, you idiot?"she barked at him. Her eyes glimsing with tears and her voice broken yet firm.

"Will you say something now or you still want to just stare at me like there's nothing you feel for me huh??" She held onto his collar tight and shook him.

He was too shocked to say or even move her eyes away from hers.

"Whenever i think you will man up and finally come to me and confess, all I get is your God damn silence. What have i not done for you to confess. Stopped talking to you, ignored you so you would come and ask why am i changing my behaviour, went all to hell and made unknown friends and even got so close to Rishi so you would get jealous and will say something but you bloody good for nothing idiot still wants to shut up and stay silence. And today, even when you heard that he was going to propose me, even when you heard him talking to someone that he is going to ask me to marry him, you let it go? Never thought what i feel? Or you doesn't bother?" She shook him vigorously while other stare at them rather her and her sudden outburst.

"Why Rahul why you can't just come to me tell me once and for all that you love me. Armaan know you love me. Anjy and atul too. Even i myself know it. But you. You opted to stay away. Walk away from me and let others come in my life." She was not at the verge of crying.

Armaan and Atul with Anjali moved away from them to give them space. While RK stood there like a ghost for them as they both were lost in each other while he was broken.

His heart was broken and shattered badly. And he knew only one way to mend it. REVENGE .

Oblivious to all this, Rahul and muskaan were staring at each other until Rahul broke the trence and leaned in to kiss her tears. And they say' kissing lips is cute but kissing tears is what shows how much you love her'. So she hugged him and he hugged her back. They finally confessed their love. Thanks to Rahul's bravery.

*******

The next few weeks for them were just awesome. Both in there wonderland. While the others didn't wanted to disturb them.

Anjali was managing Rahul's work while after the fiasco RK was okay with muskaan saying no and on her request was doing her work.

So the accounts and all the profit related details were with RK.

Armaan and atul was working on the deal they got. They were trying to launch the new program they showed to the dealers.

Three days before the launch, Armaan was pacing in the hall. His eyes were on the laptop but his mind racing fast.

"What's wrong Armaan?", Anjali asked.

"I think someone is hacking our system." He look at her then back to the laptop.

Anjali gasped,"what are you talking about? How's it possible?"

"I don't know. I can feel it. Few days back i made some changes but now there are more errors in it. The program is not functioning. I have to speak to everyone." He said still worried. He called everyone.