BREAK THE OATH

She opened her eyes to see very blurry postures standing and sitting around her. Her head throb with pain and she closing her eyes,held her head.

"Riddhima.. Tu thik hai beta??" She heard Ananya's worried voice from next to her.

Opening her eyes,she saw Ananya and Anjali sitting on her either side and Nikki,Muskaan sitting on the edge of the bed while Armaan Atul and Rahul standing in corner.

She faintly smiled to Ananya and nob who kissed her head, "tune toh Hume dara diya Riddhima.. Koi itni der tak sote rehta hai kya.."

"Sir.."Riddhima held her head pressing on her temple. Armaan moved to the side bed and taking water,he passed to anjali who helped Riddhima sit and have some water.

" maa.. Let her rest.. Bhot rat ho gai hai..Hume bhi sone Jana chahiye.. "Muskaan said and all nob.

Nikki, kissing Riddhima's hand,went saying," take care bhabss.."

"Beta,tu apna dhayan rakh.." Ananya to got up,"Anjali,atul..Maine tum dono ke liye guest room clean karwa diya hai..tum dono bhi jake so jao.."

Both nob and Atul went out with Ananya. Muskaan moved to Armaan, "bhai take care of her..she looks ill.."

Armaan nob and both Muskaan and Rahul to went out not before,Rahul patting on Armaan's back telling everything will be fine through his eyes.

As soon as the door closed,Anjali turn to Riddhima, glaring at her,"care to explain what the hell was that.."

Armaan Sat next to Riddhima, on bed,"Anjy,chill kar..sab thik hai ab.."

Riddhima nob and held Anjali's hand ,"haa Di..mai thik hu.."

"Ohh Really.." Anjali jerked her hand,"after being unconscious for complete 3 hours, that's all you have to say..that you are OK.."she shouted very angrily, "for heaven's sake you're pregnant Riddhima.. Don't you understand the simple word pregnant???"

"Anjy.." Armaan tried to stop Anjali but she glared at him too,"you shut up Armaan.. If you're not able manage her then let me.."

Armaan chuckled and sat quietly, aside while Anjali was still very angry,"Riddhima you have to stop being a kid if you're so sure to let the baby birth..and if you're not.. Then please stop troubling yourself as well as others.

"Di.." She tried to say something but was cut short by a very angry Anjali, "no..I do not want to hear any lame excuse from you.. When you know that you are pregnant, you should be the one who should be taking care of yourself.. But here,I guess you least care.."

"Di please listen to me.." Riddhima tried but Armaan held her hand showing a no sign. She sat quietly listening to Anjali till finally Anjali got up and turn to Armaan, "please take care of her and please put some brain in her thick skull..."

Armaan smiled and nob,"tension mat le Anjy.. She is fine.."

"Hmm.." She went till the door,"kal mai aur Atul 2 month ke liye Pune jaa rh hai.. Mr trivedi se Kuch deals karni hai.."she then turn to Riddhima, "you better call me when you feel so.."

Riddhima nob and smile sweetly, making Anjali melt,smiling back, she came to Riddhima and hug her tightly, "ridzi..I don't want to loose you baby..please be safe and careful..."

"Anjy..tum bhi rest kar lo.." Armaan said and moved out with her. She nob and turn to him,"thank you Armaan.. Thank you very much for being with my spoil sister..she may make mistakes Armaan.. But please never let her cry..she is way to unaware about this world..aur galti meri aur Atul ki Hi hai.. Jab use sambhalne ka mauka tha,humne use bacchi jaisa treat kar ke use spoil kar diya.."She wiped her tears and smiled at Armaan,"but I know tum meri spoil brat ko thik kar doge.. "