BROKEN PIECES

Armaan's POV

She is sleeping peacefully. Unknown to everything that has happened with our baby. I held her hand in mine while the other one is resting on her tummy,where some hours before,our baby was growing. A little piece of her. I don't mind calling the baby in her tummy mine. It was her part,and she is my wife, my better half. My Riddhima. Meri ARDHANGINI.

I kissed her head and a tear roll down falling on her cheek. She slowly open her eyes and turn her beautiful face to me and smiled lightly.

"Mai theek hu.." She whispered in a sore voice and look into my eyes which was already glassy as tears form in my eyes again.

"Kya hua Armaan.. Mai sach me thik hu" I shook my head and faced the other side. She tried to got up and I heard her winch in pain. Helping her lay down I waited for her to settle but she look in pain now.

She kept her hand on her belly and turn to look into my eyes. Tears welling up in her eyes too as she look very restless already,"Armaan me--eraa baby--yy??"her voice cracked and I just went and hugged her from shoulder.

"Sorry Riddhima.." I tried to say but a bile raised up in my throat and nothing came out. She fell back throwing her head back on the pillow and clutched her stomach crying hysterically.

Sitting next to her,I hugged her through shoulder and let her cry as my own tears isn't stopping. I never felt so helpless and worthless. What a father I am,I couldn't even protect our baby.

1 month later

"Riddhima.." I called her after getting ready. She is still sitting in the balcony looking nowhere. It's like her favorite place from a month,"baby I am going to meet a friend of mine,but before that I have some work in office.. I will be back by evening ohk..."

She look at me without saying anything. Not even a word. A whole month, and she said nothing. Just nothing. I tried with my Everything to make her speak and come out of the shell she has made around her but nothing worked.

I Knelt in front of her and bend to kiss her lips. Only physical therapy can make her response I know and I have a effect on her. She always response to my touch in a best way possible. Always. A soft tender kiss and then I got up pulling her with me,"smile suits you.. And I want my Riddhima back..not this one, OK?"she just nob and tried to smile. I sighed and got up.

I cupped her face and leaning kissed the hell out of her. Hard and dry,and as I thought, her heartbeat increased. As always, she let me kiss and enjoyed our intimacy with closed eyes and calm mind yet heavy breathing and erratic heartbeats.

"Riddhima ab ek month se jyada ho rh hai baby..you have to come out of the shell..." I kept my head on her and hugged her lightly. I like touching her. She makes me want to touch her more and more,and always. She hugged me back and stood there till I kissed her and pull her to the bed making her lay down,"have some rest,phir sham ko we are going for a movie and then dinner at your favorite restaurant "I once again kissed her lips and left her closing the light.

Her lips are so tempting that I feel like kissing her each and every second but that's not possible. I sigh and walked down.

I love her so much that it hurts to see her broken and shelled up. I live her with so much Passion that I want her smiling all the time. I miss the baby heart one. She is being too mature now. And her every cry makes my heart shrink.

Muskaan was sitting with maa and Nikki. These ladies have no work then watching TV. From day to night they just watch all the stupid serials and behave the same. Melodramas.