JEALOUS... ARE WE??? ( II )

Armaan's POV

The hell??

One stare, just one stare and I already feel six feet under the ground.

Those beautiful eyes which I can stare all day long is right now making me feel uneasy.

"Boyfriend?"Kyra shoke my hand and I glanced at her before once again eyeing at the most drowning eyes that's still staring me back.

"You okey?"she was about to turn to follow my gaze but I stopped her,"I'll be right back. Don't move!"

I got up and and ran upto the person who just gave me a painful stare from the angry one and started turning.

"Riddhima"

She kept walking clearly pretending to be a deaf.

"Riddhima wait"I rushed and grab her hand.

"Leave my hand Armaan"she yelled getting some attention and curious stare. Caring less, I took her hand and moved to a corner,"what are you doing here, Riddhima?"

"I was planning to surprise you with a choco pie and some cakes. Here's speciality. But guess what Armaan, I am the one surprised here"she glared me at the end making me frown.

Then realization hit me. She has seen me sitting with a girl's back on her side and me smiling.

I smirked.

Jealous??

My wife is jealous and the thought made my lips broke into a sheepish grin.

"What the hell you think is so funny Mr Armaan Malik?"she shoot me a hard glare gritting her teeth. I gulped with the intense anger and irritation in her eyes.

"Jealous, are we??"I grin and she smacked my hand.

"No I am not"

"Yes you are Riddhima"

"No ways"

"Yes ways, accept it Riddhima."

She gave me one look and I know better to shut the hell up. The stupid grin just wiped out of my face and I straightened myself making an innocent face.

Okey,so I better explain myself before things turn out to be a real mess.

"Riddhima I was just.."

"What just huh? What just? Was just having fun with a girl leaving your wife home all alone knowing there's none at home for me."her eyes held anger and pain at the same time as she spoke,"you made a decision to come here leaving everything and just because mai tumhari wife hu I had to follow you,why? Because what they call, yeah Ardhangini, mai tumhari Ardhangini hu. Kyuki mujhe har kadam pe tumhara saath dena hai."her breath Harden as she shook with tears in her eyes. A sharp pain erupt in my chest seeing her eyes teary and Move to her to hold her but she moved back,"I thought you were Ready to give me a chance,give us a chance."

Her words laced so much hope and I instantly closed the distance between us and held her close to me,"will you listen to me?"I hope She do,"once??"I pleaded and she nob.

"Come"

I stretched my hand she took it. We walked where I was sitting with Kyra's back towards us.

"Umm baby?"I called out for Kyra and bit my tongue as Riddhima shoot me a glare.

Stupid Armaan.

Kyra turn and smiled at me before she turn towards Riddhima and her eyes widen,"Ridzi di?"

"Kakdi??"

I snap my to both the girls and she look at each other shocked.

"You guys know each other?"