PATH OF FLOWERS TURNED OUT THORNS..

Riddhima's POV

Getting up in his arms with him clutching me so tight as if his life depends on holding me is the best feeling in the whole world. I still could me being in his arms.

His touch, his gesture, his every move for me made my heart beat rapidly for him. He is my lifeline. A single second without him and his thoughts is useless in my life.

He loves me too and the simple fact itself makes me feel alive. Though he didn't said Anything yet I can see in his eyes that he loves me. His very gestures and touches says he loves me. His lips, every kiss and words says he loves me. The way he calls me 'sweetheart' and 'love' it simply says me loves me. Yet what amaze me the most is his sparkling eyes. His beautiful expressive eyes shows me love for myself. He loves me so much that not even wanting his eyes betray him and pour all his love over me.

A knock snapped me out of my thoughts and the door open. Mary walked in and smiled,"ready?"

I nob and fixing my hair got up taking my handbag and mobile.

The drive was short and soon we entered the shop. I was wandering around looking for my necessityand daily needs. Mary took out the list we prepared after the breakfast and continued getting the stuff. I was in the haircare department looking for some products.

I turn and collide with someone,"sorry"We both said simultaneously and look at each other.

I was toungetied.

Never in my dreams I thought we would meet here at a grocery market.

"Ridzi. Oh my god"

I was in a rib crushing hug and I don't know how to react.

"I missed you so much ridzi. Everyday without you was a mistake. I am so sorry that I just walked away from you without giving you chance to explain. I am so sorry Ridzi"

All I could do was stare. My eyes wouldn't believe what I saw but all I heard mabe me believe that it's true.

"Say something yaar. Tell me you forgave me? Please."

"Tammy?"is all I could utter.

How will you react when you see your long lost best friend who left you because you had sex with your boyfriend? And then after almost a year you colloid with her at some random place?

Tamanna Shekhawat, for me Tammy, my one and only best friend. We were together from diapers. We played together, studied together, fought together, laugh together, and even cry together.

She was my pillar and support when mom dad left me. She cried with me bit never left me alone until Siddhant came in our lives. I was so much into Siddhant that I stopped spending time with her and when I told her I got pregnant with Siddhant, she left me.

I was upset but with Siddhant around me, I never bothered clearing our differences. All I could think was him. He manipulated me so well that I never bothered to ask Tammy what her problem was and why of all the people she is reacting So distant.

"Ohh ridzi. I missed you so much bestie"

"Well"I moved away from her and tried to smile. I don't know how to react seeing her after so long,"I can't say the same Tammy. Nope, I didn't missed you"

Her face turn sad and she just look at me for a moment before smiling,"it's okay bestie. Tera naraaz hona banta hai."

"Mai naraaz nahi hu Tammy. It's just that ki life me bhot si chize badal gai hai. Aur uske sath mai bhi."I half smile. Mary came and smiled,"are you done ma'am?"

"Yes Mary. Give me a second"I turn to Tamanna and then moving forward hugged her,"it's nice meeting you again tammy. Hope we meet again"

"Riddhima"she called when I moved. I turn to her again,"can we meet tomorrow? For our old days sake? Please?"