B) BITTERSWEET MEMORIES TO HOLD FOREVER

Anjali and Riddhima were sitting in the lounge after dinner. Armaan, after quite a banter went home so that Riddhima could finally spend some time with her sister. He was forced to go as Riddhima threatened him to not to talk to him till they get married again.

"So ridzi, tell me how's life.. ?"

"Di.. you're asking as if you don't know.."

Atul was busy with the marriage arrangements with Rahul and both the girls were having their sister times as there were lots of things to be prepared before they all travel to Armaan's ancestor's palace.

"No Ridzi, i don't.  Ever since you're married I have no idea what's actually going in your life. And i want all the details tonight." They share a beautiful bond and before riddhima got married it was simple. They would sit and talk about their lives whenever they'd get the chance. Riddhima would sit and open up about anything and everything.  Anjali being the elder sister and more sorted than Riddhima was always good in listening and advising if needed.  But after Riddhima got married to Armaan, things changed. Riddhima did not get the chance to share and things were just going so fast that Anjali couldn't ask anything.

Riddhima smiled and when she actually look back to the past year, things have changed. And change as in good change or maybe the best change in her life.

"You know di.. when i married Armaan, all i wanted was to ruin his life. Make him live a living hell of a life but as we started our journey things were going just the way it had to. I took my vows to ruin his life but whenever I did something to make it back, things turned out to be good. We had our good and bad times both. But the best part is Armaan was always there with me. Standing right besides me. Helping, yelling, guiding, supporting me whenever I was about to do a mistake. He even paid for my mistakes. Whatever Siddhant did was because he was furious on me yet Armaan was by my side loving me and helping me with all the fear I have inside. He don't say it but I know he's scared too. All this has given him fears to hold on forever.  He won't express it in front of me but then his eyes speaks. You know di, there was a time in my life when i thought everything is about to get ruined but he just held my hand through it and we walked past it." Tears were shining in her eyes yet she was smiling looking at the stars.

Her happily ever after was not really happy in the start. She had her own tears but she was happy that Armaan was right next to her loving her in all the ways possible. Their marriage would be a disaster if everything she planned would have worked.  But life had it's own plan. And it worked really well.  They were madly in love with each other. They were happy and thwy know whatsoever may come their way, they will have each other to support and encourage.

"Ridzi" Anjali wiped her tears and smiled,"you've grown up baby siso." She kissed her little sister's head and hugged her tight,"I am so happy for you. I know Armaan can be though to handle sometimes but he is just himself. "

"That's the way I love him di. His craziness, his possessiveness. The passion he shows and the way he makes me feel. Only he can do that.."

"You're so much in love Ridzi."

Riddhima nobbed grinning. There was nothing better than loving the person who loves you back more than you do and Riddhima was sure about it. She'd never be able to love him as much as he does and she likes it that way.

Her phone rang and she answered knowing very well who it'd be.

"I love you Armaan!" She claimed and very well knew he must be grinning now.

"I love you too, baby." He whispered.

Anjali got up giving the couple, the much needed privacy but not before teasing," don't you guys dare do the phone sex while my niece or nephew is able to hear."