OUR LITTLE US

Armaan's POV

I entered the conference room where all my board members with the managers were waiting for me with Atul anjali Rahul and Muskaan.

I am terribly late and I am not at all sorry for that. You see, I was with my wife romancing. So no regrets.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I am extremely sorry for keeping you all waiting."

Rahul smirked knowing well where I was. I gave him a mind-your-business look and he chuckled.

"Yes, Mr Das. You wanted this meeting right now. Can I have an explanation please?" I asked our account manager who is loyal to us and help us give ideas to increase our work.

"Sorry for the short notice ladies and gentlemen. Mr. Mallik, I have been on leave for a week. When I came back I went through all the accounts. There I saw something which I thought to share to all of you. There's been some mislead to our accounts. Someone from the shareholders or directors is hacking it and transferring the money to some other private account."

I glance at everyone and all were shock listening. I glanced at Rahul and atul and they were looking at me with worry.

This company has been our dream. We have worked day and night to give our company this position.

"What do you think Mr Das, who could be behind this?"Atul asked him.

"Sir, what I feel is the culprit is sitting with us right now. He planned it so well leaving no Mark behind but still I can say it. All the accounts and finance department is known to only all of us. The account password is not known to anyone other than us."

"How sure are you it is he and not she?"Anjali asked narrowing her eyes. I smiled. Vixen and her brain.

"That's a good question ma'am. Well as you see, other than Muskaan ma'am and you no one is in this room. You both are family so I don't find any reason for you both to steal the money."

"Thank you Mr.das."I said before Anjy could say anything. She can be nagging if needed.

"You all know where we started this and how much we have struggled to reach our company to a name. M&J has been a very good company in these five years. It's all because we have worked hard, put our money into it. Its like a second family to us."

I stood up and took a round of the conference room,"if someone, anyone of you is in trouble they can come and ask me or Atul for help. We won't deny to give you some amount but stooping so low won't solve the problem. not mine and so does yours."

My temper was rising so I sat on my chair and closed my eyes stroking my temple. This shouldn't happen.

I open my eyes after calming myself down,"so I give you all a day starting from now. Let's say twenty-four hours. And I want the person who did this to confess his or her deeds to me himself or herself."

I got up from my chair, buttoned my tux then turn to leave. Stopping i once again glance to everyone on the room,"the talk will be confidential if anyone wants to come and talk to me in the room."I paused then look at Rahul and atul,"Rahul, Atul. My cabin in five minutes."

I walked in my cabin calculating all the possibilities of finding the back stabber.

Damn, it's happening again. Again a backstabber.