BROKEN PIECES II

ABORTED THE THREE MONTH FOETUS WITH CONSULT OF MRS RIDDHIMA A MALLIK.

My world fell apart.

Crashed.

A paper fell from the envelope and I picked it up.

Divorce papers with properties transfer papers.

Awesome.

Just fucking awesome.

Nothing is left anymore.

I feel empty, totally empty.

Shallow.

No pain,no hurt.

Only and only anger.

I fell in love with a gold digger, a selfish and hopeless bitch of a woman and of course a murderer.

She killed an innocent and sinless baby.

She killed her own baby.

I wiped the lone tear that fell on my cheek. That woman do not deserve my tears.

She only deserves my anger, my hatred and my burning rage for her. And I will make sure she pay for it. She will have to pay for each and every penny of hurt she has caused to my family and the little piece of baby

MARK MY WORDS RIDDHIMA, FROM NOW ON I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL.

Starring at the papers for God knows how much time, I felt every inch of pain soaking in my heart and anger rising from all the time I have spend with her and she was just playing around.

"Armaan" I heard maa Calling as she entered my room. All the papers fell down. I hurriedly put the property transfer and divorce papers in the down shelf. And picked up the others keeping it in this proper place.

I don't want maa seeing this papers and getting hurt.

"Maa help me packing. Mujhe do hour me flight pakadni hai." I said taking all the necessary files from my study table and the drawers.

"Kaha jaa rh hai tu??aur lautega kab??" She asked from behind me.

"Do month ke liye USA jaa rh hu. Ek deal crack karna hai aur Kuch important things sort out karne hai" I gazed out of the window.

Life is so unpredictable.

There I was planning to spend my this trip with my wife and come back happily but life has some other plans.

"Armaan Kuch thik nahi lag rh beta? Aj Hi Riddhima ne"," maa mera Jana jaruri hai..yaha ap sab Kuch sambhal loge I know " I cut her in middle. I don't want to here anything about that bitch of a woman. I kissed her head and started packing.

"Mai tere liye Kuch pack kar deti hu" she said and walked out of the room.

I sighed and completed my packing in 10 mins. Walking down I just shouted 'am going' and went away after giving my luggage to the servant.

I don't wish to see her right now or I don't have any idea what my rage will make me do.

The driver rode me to the airport. I called Mihir and told him go meet me after 3 hours for the flight.

I didn't want to stay in the place where that woman was and I had no wish to see her. I can't bear even her simple sight in front of me.

Sitting their in airport waiting area, my thought around the time she has spend with me, the game she was playing with me and my family.

Coming to us and asking for forgiveness was her play. And have to believe, she is an authentic actress. Not even for a single second any of us thought that she was playing, she was acting.