JEALOUS...ARE WE???? ( I )

Armaan's POV

"Mary where's Riddhima?"I asked once I walked inside the kitchen. She is preparing breakfast for us. And the Aroma itself made my tummy growl.

"Morning Mr Mallik, Riddhima said she is going for a walk."she said and took the container for coffee,"would you like some coffee or tea Mr Mallik?"

"Coffee will do Mary,thank you" I said and turned,"I am in my study. Call me when Riddhima is back and we'll have breakfast together"

"Alright"

I got up some thirty minutes ago and Riddhima was not on her bed. She is not an early riser so I walked around the house but still she was nowhere So I decided to ask Mary.

I got fresh and soon was in my study checking all the emails and fax. I heard a knock and Mary asked permission to come in. She walked in with a cup of coffee and placed it on the table.

"Riddhima is home Mr Mallik" she said. I nob and continued my work which was soon finished. I checked everything once again and called shaila to check on everything and let me know.

I walked towards our room and dailed Nikki's number. She picked up in the third ring.

"Hello bhai. Kaise ho? Bhabhi kaha hai? Itne dino se call kyu nai kiya?"my ohh so enthusiastic sister blabber without giving me a chance to answer her questions. I laughed as she took a audible deep breath finishing her continuous ranting.

"Ho gaya? Ab mai bol lu?"I teased her and she groan loudly,"bhai, you know I miss you right?"

"Of course I do Nikki"I said,"bata college jaa rh hai na?"

"Haa bhai. Ab final year hai toh ache se pad rh hu. Ap meri studies ki fikar na karo"she sighed and I can imagine her expression. She hates when we talk about her studies.

I walked in the room. The room was clean and no sight of Riddhima. I walked in the balcony and spoke to Nikki for a while asking her about her life. I need to keep a check.

After ending the call I walked back in our room typing message to Kyra. She is been asking to meet today and I couldn't deny her. Everytime I plan to meet her, something or the other comes up and I end up cancelling our meeting.

I texted her to meet Me at Z bridge in afternoon and stepped in the room to hear a humming voice.

My breath hitched and the sight in front of me made my heart leap and my throat Dry.

Riddhima was standing in front of the vanity mirror with just a towel wrapped around her body and her long sexy legs bare all ready for me to kiss.

My not so little friend, down there stirred up in attention and all I want to do is to yank her then and there and take her just at this moment.

She is so damn sexy that my body is aching to touch her and kiss her senselessly till she screams her heart out.

I walked towards her and stood just an inch away from her smelling her breathtaking fragrance. I reached for her to touch her but before that she turn and jumped out holding her hand on her chest.

"Ohh God Armaan, you scared me"

I was too dazed to catch any of her words and felt only her luscious lips moving up and down and a water droplet on her lower lip shining.

My eyes were stuck on her lips wanting to kiss it so badly. I bend on her but to my disappointment she moved back and turn.

"Armaan"she whispered to hide her embarrassment. Her cheeks turned in a shades of pink. I moved closer and stood touching her almost bare back as I intertwined my arms around her waist from behind and she stiffen