LET IT BEGIN FROM THE BEGINNING, FRIENDSHIP...

Armaan's POV

"Is that all Mr Mallik?" The constructor asked. I nob my head,"I hope I won't be disappointed this time Mr Khanna."

"Not at all, Sir"

I nob once again,"ok then, gentlemen. I will take your leave now."I said and got up, buttoning my suit and walked out of the meeting room.

This office here is as big as Mumbai and the opposite building is for the employee's except the top floor. It has my pent house.

It's six in evening and the whole day I was busy with the construction plans. The twenty storied building which was almost completed till the fifth floor collapsed. We were lucky none of the workers were injured.

This time I made sure to give the construction to the best of all and Dharam Khanna's is known as the best constructive company all over the Maharashtra.

"Mr Mallik"I heard and turn back. Khanna walked towards me,"sorry to bother you sir, it's my wife's birthday tomorrow. I would love you to join us."he pleaded. I Bob my head,"sure."

"I will ask my secretary to send you the invitation." I smiled and turn walking back to the elevator.

Soon, I was standing in front of my pent house and waiting for the door to open. We have an built-in coding punch but I am too lazy to punch and walk. Standing, I took out my phone and checked all the calls and messages with emails. All from business. With Muskaan and Rahul's absence, the workload is quite increased.

The door open and to my disappointment, Mary opened it. I was expecting Riddhima to open it for me.

"Good evening, Mr Mallik"Mary greeted smiling. I smiled back nobbing and walked towards the hall.

I still can't believe the way my life has taken a 360 turn. Two days back, I was planning to leave Riddhima and move away from her but here I am tied in a promise. I was in a misunderstanding of her cheating on me and now I know that I was misguided. I thought she still loves Siddhant but now I know she is giving her one hundred percent to this relationship and I was a fool to make an illusion. I loathed her some days back and now I owe a sorry and much more forgiveness from her.

Last night,when I heard her talking,i knew she was talking to maa and her broken voice itself told that she is willing to give us a chance. And the guilt I was trying to subside came back crashing. I walked back in my room and had a quick shower. My mind was fogged until she almost landed on me. And my heart itself poured all the guilt and shame I was holding.

It made me believe that it's going to be a new start from now. We may be happy again if we try. And if she is willing to give us a chance then why not me?

I walked inside to the hall and upstairs to our room. Yes, our room. Though we still don't sleep together. I want to take it slow. Real slow. With haste, it always makes things worst. I don't want to take any decision in haste.

Riddhima is not in the room nor in the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into some tee-shirt and a pyjama. Opening my laptop I sat on the bed,and did some work for the head office.

I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't saw Riddhima walking in the room untill she stood Infront of me. I look up from the laptop screen and she smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back,"hey".

"Hey"she shyly replied to my amusement,"how was your day?"

"Good enough"I told her and resume back to the pending work. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her fiddling with her fingers and I know she wants to say something. I shook my head,"jo kehna hai tum keh sakti ho"I said still looking at the screen.