THE UGLY TRUTH (II)

Armaan's POV

"Armaan please wapas ghar chal yaar.."Rahul spoke the same line again, what I am hearing for God knows how many. I groan inwardly and controlled my temper and gave him a smirk.

Not happening.

He sighed and sat leaning his head back.

I know he is in pain with the encounter of Muskaan and now this open heart surgery is making him freak out. But I have no other option. This operation is indeed important.

We reached the hospital and I directly went to Neil's chabin. He was reading some file with his cabin's door ajar. I knocked and entered as he smiled. He look at Rahul puzzled as his face was visibly upset.

Neil raised his eyebrows and chuckle making Rahul look at him. Rahul frown and then his eyes went wide. He recognised Neil and squealed,"Golu??"

Neil made a disgusting face hearing his nick name but smiled and walked towards Rahul. They both hug briefly and then we sat.

"Rahul,agar mujhe pehle pata hota ki mere seniors teri diagnosis pe work kar rh hai then I would have t
Spoke to Armaan long back. And dude tu aaj bhi utna hi fattu hai.."he laughed. Rahul paled and look down.

I glared Neil and he just shook his head then said,"Rahul tujhe darne ki bilkul jarurat nahi hai. You are going to be alright very soon!"he stated very much sure.

"What if I don't want to.."

"Shut up,will you?" I glared Him and he just look down.

"Kya faida hoga thik hone ka jab meri biwi mujhse nafrat karne lagi hai aur mera dost mujhe ab apna dost nahi manta"his voice pour the pain inside him and I felt a tug in my heart.

"Rahul tu thik toh ho ja. Uske bad I know sab thik ho jaega"Neil said and then he called an attendant,"make the private room ready."

After admitting Rahul, I drove back to home. I need to make sure if Muskaan is alright. She is as stubborn as me so I can understand what is exactly happening at home.

I walked inside and saw maa sitting with a poker face with Nikki. I walked to her and kissed her head,"everything will be alright maa. Just have patience"

She looked up at me and smiled nobbing her head,"I hope mera beta mujhe wapas mil Gaya hai?"

"Maa kabhi kabhi zindagi Mushkil ho jati hai aur raste nazar nahi aate"I said and kissed her hands,"Muski kaha hai?"

"Bhai Di apna room nahi khol rh hai. Dopahar se khana nahi khaya hai unhone"Nikki said pouting. I pulled her to me and kissed her cheeks,"sorry baby girl. I know mere karan meri chutki bhot pareshan Hui hai"

"I missed you bhai"her voice cracked as she hugged me tight.

I walked to Muskaan's room and saw Riddhima standing knocking the door. She saw me and moved back,"Di kafi der se andar hai. Room nahi open kar rh hai"

I nob and knocked the door,"Muskaan. Open the door!" I stated and heard nothing. Riddhima was constantly looking at me. I knocked Again. No answer.

"Move"I asked Riddhima which she did and I banged the door but nothing happened. I banged again and it open with a jerk.

Muskaan is laying on the bed hugging a pillow and her sniffing is all around the room.

I know she is broken. My twiny is just as I was when I got the news.

I walked to her and made her sit and she hugged me crying really hard. Her sob were clear breaking me too. I felt my eyes welling up with her broken voice,"kyu sab mere sath hi aisa karte hai bhai? What did I do? Kya galti hai meri? That I trust way too much? I love him bhai. Uske bina ek din bhi nahi reh sakti mai"