HAPPINESS ENTER WITH NO EXPECTATION AND SO DOES SADNESS..

Unknown POV

I stare at her from afar and my heart jumped with excitement. My love has finally come away from that rascal. With him around her I couldn't have her in my arms.

I closed my eyes to take a deep breath then walked where she was sitting. She looks still the girl I fell in love with and not the woman who married my only enemy.

She was talking to her friend as I walked right where she is. She stopped whatever she was saying as soon as she saw me.

I smirked.

Ohh, my love.

.

.

.

.

"You can't do this to us. You have already ruined so much"

"Come'on baby" I walked to the chair she was sitting. I hate tying her on the chair but with her stubborn attitude I had to do this.

Her eyes begged to me to untie her. She Wiggle on the chair to get free but nothing wailed.

"You know what I want."I sat in front of her and moved a strand of hair behher ear,"you always have to fight back, don't you?"

She again wiggled over the chair and glared at me,"just untie me and get the hell out of my life."

"Witty, my baby. I like it"I leaned over to kiss her luscious lips but she moved her face aside. I groan then chuckle,"very bad baby"

I got up and grabbed her chin,"you better do as I say or.."I intentionally trailed off and took out my phone. Opening the gallery I opened the video and played it giving her to have a look.

"Oh my god." A tear rolled over her cheeks as she saw the video,"you didn't did it?"

"Believe me, when I say baby. I did exactly what you see in the video." I took back my phone sliding it in my pocket,"and you better not think it's a joke lady. Because this. Is. Just. The. Trailer."I whisper each word clear and focused.

I am burning with rage. They thought they would throw me out of their lives and I would keep calm and do nothing.

Well, here I am with my revenge and I have to show them who exactly I am.

I open the rope around her and set her free,"now"I circled my arms around her,"you will do exactly as I say. I have your precious life."

She just ran out of the room. I called him,"listen, I don't believe her. She will act smart. So you stick to the plan and do what we planned. I want that piece of shit right here by a week if she doesn't get what we need. Got it?"

"Yes boss."

What will you do now Armaan Malik?

Whom will you save now?

All your weakness is under my feet.

Soon you will be destroyed as you destroyed me.

You will fall over my feet and I will make you beg for your life.

~~~~~~~~

Riddhima's POV

A week later

I got out of our car and walked in the house. It was evening already and It was dark and uncomfortably silent.

I frown walking in the hall and flashed my phone's torch. Switching on the light I called for maa to get back no answer.

What is happening here?

It's too early to sleep and maa don't sleep until everyone is home.

I walked it the kitchen and as the hallway it was dark too.