THE SILENCE SPEAKS LOUDER

Armaan's POV

I dialed the intercom system and called my secretary in. Within a second she came with her note and pen in her hand. I smirk. People takes you for granted if you be Friendly. I got the lesson.

Yesterday I shouted at her and here is the result. Being stern gives you the power.

"Fix my lunch meeting with Dr. Neil bhatra. Schedule all the other meetings for the evening"I snapped.

" yes sir "she walked out of the cabin.

My phone rang. I look at the caller ID and ignore.

My so-called wife.

250 calls and texts. All ignored.

Simple thing, I don't wanna talk to you lady.

A text - come home Armaan.

There's no home for me anymore. You left me no home,you bitch...

An hour later, With a knock Rahul came in. I look at him once and got back to my work. Ignore.

"Armaan" i look at him from the corner of my eyes. he sat and waited for me. I didn't look at him,nor did I reacted.

"Armaan I am calling you" he said getting up and banged his hand on the table. I look at him once and again got busy in the work.

"Godamit Armaan,fuck the work and talk to me"

"What?" I snapped at him. Standing from my chair.

His face flashed hurt and he look at me. I smirk. Well,serves you right, dude.

"It hurts,doesn't it?" I said and moved from my Chair to his. He stood there and I walked to him till he was face to face with me. He look hurt but seeing me,he straightened himself and smile ,"nope, it doesn't "

"Good then" I said and took my car keys and walked out.

"Armaan" He called. I stopped without turning towards him. I felt him stand behind me,"maa aur Riddhima tera do din se ghar pe wait kar rh hai. Riddhima ne do din se Kuch khaya tak nahi hai. Ghar chal Armaan "

"Kaunsa ghar?"

"Armaan tu Aisa behave kyu kar rh hai yaar. All are worried about you. Chal ghar"he said holding my hand. I jerked it away.

"Mai Kahi nahi aa raha tere sath" i snapped again.

"Armaan tune apni haalat kya bana rakhi hai..tu kyu nai samjh raha ki maa tere liye pareshan hai. Riddhima tere liye pareshan hai"

"As if I care. I don't give a damn."

"You don't give a damn about maa?"

"Tujhe kyu itna shock ho raha hai raaaoolll? Tujhe kaunsi maa ki bhot fikar hai?" I glared at him. He look at me confused. I gave him a last glare and walked out of the cabin.

"Armaan" champ stopped me. I nob at him to speak, "Kahi jaa raha hai kya??"

I nob. Rahul and Anjy joined us. Anjy gave me a side hug. I still didn't told them anything. And I have no heart to hurt them. They are not at fault.

"Kuch important nahi hai toh chal sath me lunch karte hai. Muskaan is joining too. Like our old time." Atul said putting his hand around my shoulder. I laughed.

"Old time,is it?" I moved his hand softly and turn to Rahul, "well guys,there's nothing like old days. And I am really busy to spend time for the sake of good old days"

One more glare to him and I moved away from him. I heard Anjy say,"ise kya hua. Aur Rahul Tujhse q naraz hai ye"

"Use mera sach pata chal gaya hai" he mutter silently.