LET THE HAPPILY EVERAFTER BEGAN

Armaan's POV

"Armaan.." maa rubbed my shoulder as we wait for the doctor to give us some news.

We have rushed to the hospital an hour back and still there is no news. I rubbed my head because of the dull headache.

"Armaan take rest for a while." Maa rubbed my back.

"How maa? She's in the casuality for an hour, unconscious.  The doctors are not saying anything. You should have seen her maa. She was sitting lifeless there tied up. It broke my heart. I promised her I won't let anyone hurt her yet again she is hurt cause of me. She is hurt and not well because someone wanted my money." I couldn't help but feel miserable. The pain this all incident left in heart. And cause of all this my Riddhima has to go through.

"Bhai.."

"You should be at home muskaan. Aayan needs you."

"But my bhai needs me more. Aayan is small. He won't even remember me not being there for him for few hours. However, if i walk away from you i won't be able to forgive myself. Riddhima is in this condition because of me. My husband has stopped talking to me and my brother is not looking into my eyes and blaming me for whatever happened. Why?" She shook me as she cried holding me.

"Muskaan. You're creating a scene here. Stop that!" Rahul demands but she still cries. When he tries to pull her away she doesn't let me go so i look at Rahul  and he stops.

"Muski. Look here." I hold her chin making her look at me." It's none of ou're fault. It happened because it had to. And it's no use of crying over the spilled milk. Rahul take her home. And please stop fighting all the bloody time. It's not our place to keep reminding it to you both. "

Both of them does not move so i push Muskaan as Rahul holds her. He helps her wiping her tears and hugs her. Shaking my head i sit on the chair still waiting for the doctor.

After few minutes, what felt like  hours  a nurse came out and called us. I rushed towards her eager to know if Riddhima is alright passing a small prayer and asked her about riddhima

"Mr Mallik the doctor will soon inform you about the situation. Right now we are going through few tests."she states as she pass me few papers to sign.

I read the papers quickly and sign it. She walks in again but stops.

"Ohh.. and Mr Mallik, she is conscious now. So you can relax till the doctor  informs you all."she smiled at me sympathetically.

I sighed and turn towards Maa. She pat on my shoulder and smile,"everything is going to be fine armaan. And we are going to take Riddhima home all healthy. Don't worry."

I smiled  and relaxed feeling much better just knowing that my Riddhima is fine. Atleast she is conscious. 

*******

I entered the room Riddhima was. The doctor said she's fine and nothing to worry. Few more tests results to come and she is good to go home. As soon as he gave me the green signal to meet her i rushed towards her room.

She is laying on the hospital bed. I move closer to her bed and she turns to face me.

"Armaan." she gets up  as i rush to her and takes her in my arms.

"Armaan.." she sobs like a baby as i rub her back soothing her.

"Shhh no crying."

"I got sc..scared Armaan. He... he tried to.."

"I know baby. I know.  Don't cry love. I am right here." I pat on her back as she clung on to me tightly. Her head resting on my chest as she sob hard.