FORTY SIX.

third person pov

★ third person pov ★

i'm reading 'daybreak' & what the actual fuck??? only her concepts, let alone writing technique, have the ability to bring tears to my eyes

i'm reading 'daybreak' & what the actual fuck??? only her concepts, let alone writing technique, have the ability to bring tears to my eyes. i-imagine being that powerful—

i thought crying over fanfics were for pussies :(

"what the fuck was that?" taehyung asked, slamming his room door in confusion.

"i— tae...just-"

the dirty blonde deeply sighed, staring at the stammering mess before him.

"jimin, why didn't you tell me you had a thing for joon-hyung?"

"i don'tttttt," he childishly whined, sitting on the younger's bed.

"huh, that make-out session tells me otherwise."

"wait, chim chim made out with namjoon?!" jihyo panicked, swiftly setting the drinks down on taehyung's desk.

eye??? where did she even come fr-

"fuck," the orange-haired male groaned in despair.

he already felt guilt for contributing to cheating behind seokjin's back, but his friends bashing him for his doing didn't exactly help the case.

but what did he expect?

"wait, was his dick big?! if not, that's expected; his personality gives off shrimp dick vib-"

"god, just shut the fuck up, ok?!" jimin snapped, throwing a blue, koala-shaped pillow at the short-haired brunette.

"woah, alright."

jimin's voice softened.

"it was completely unintentional, ok? we were so in the moment that i'm certain seokjin was on neither of our minds. he just seemed really distressed & i felt like easing his pain."