NINETEEN.

third person pov

departing from the principal's office, taehyung breathed a sigh of assurance. it was brought to his attention that sana was expelled from the school due to violating the school's code of conduct rules by deliberating hurting him & jungkook.

guess her 'revenge' didn't go as planned, huh?

the dirty blonde approached seokjin out of curiosity. "hey, do you know where jungkook is? i have some good news for him."

seokjin gazed up in thought. "hm, i have no idea. check the locker room; he's usually there by the end of the day."

taehyung nodded in comprehension before leaving seokjin as he strolled down the high school's hall.

finally reaching his destination, taehyung entered the spacious locker room.

& for some odd reason...it was unusually quiet.

"jungkook?"

"jungkook?!" he repeated, raising his voice.

"not jungkook, but i guess i'll suffice, right?" someone remarked, gently pushing taehyung against the wall.

"chanyeol, not now."

"why not, baby?"

taehyung shuddered at the close proximity between him & the elder.

"back the fuck up, dude," taehyung grunted, attempting to push chanyeol with all his might.

the older chuckled out of amusement. he evidently noticed how he didn't move an inch.

"weak, aren't you? huh, guess i'm in control," he whispered, slyly smirking.

before taehyung could respond, chanyeol pressed his lips against the younger's neck.

"c-chanyeol, please," he begged, holding back a moan as he bit his lip.

"shh, baby. it's hyung to you," chanyeol ordered, peppering his neck with kisses.

taehyung desired for him to stop so damn badly, but it felt so right.

chanyeol finally put his dramatics to an end & stared at taehyung with eyes full of lust. "so, who was it you were looking for?"

"n-no one. um, im sorry...i'll go now," taehyung quickly retorted, approaching the exit.

"no problem, baby boy," chanyeol responded in a raspy, deep voice, causing taehyung to bump into a bench.

flustered with embarrassment, the younger ran out the locker room & into his go-to hiding place – the bathroom.

shit, he's hot.

"what the hell? what the hell? what the hell?" he whispered to himself, pacing through the bathroom.

taehyung glanced in the mirror & gasped at the sight.

three dark purple hickeys on his neck.

taehyung searched his backpack & to his luck, found an oversized hoodie that belonged to jungkook.

he won't mind, will he?

taehyung threw the hoodie on, in hopes that it would cover the unwanted love bites.

"this'll do," he murmured to himself, walking out the bathroom.

little did taehyung know, chanyeol was listening to his rants with a satisfied smirk plastered on his face.

happy new year! here's to another year with these talented ass men 😔👌🏿