SIX.

third person pov ∞

jungkook leaned against the side of his locker, watching taehyung & suho speak for too long.

using his peripheral vision, the ravenette witnessed suho grab taehyung by the waist.

jungkook's blood boiled at the sight.

"this fucker..." jungkook growled to himself as yoongi & hoseok approached him.

"what's your problem now?" yoongi inquired in a relaxed manner, completely aware that the younger's mini tantrums were routinely.

"who gave him the right to touch tae? shit, why is he even speaking to tae? he's a fucking deceiver & soon enough, i'm gonna expose him for who he really is," jungkook proclaimed with confidence, smirking.

"why do you even care? tae's the dude you told off in the cafeteria, right? if anything, you should be happy he's speaking to suho," hoseok uttered, flashing his beautiful smile.

"& why is that?"

"isn't suho known as a heartbreaker or something like that? you seemed to have really hated tae that day, so why not be glad?"

"fuck it, you guys are no help," jungkook complained, departing from the scene.

they were right, but what's the point?

they don't understand shit.

jungkook stood by the corner, impatiently waiting for taehyung to exchange his goodbyes with suho.

when the dirty blonde eventually left, jungkook approached suho, grabbing onto his small arm.

"what the he—...you again? do whatever you want, just please don't hurt me," suho begged, agony present in his voice.

"i'm afraid i can't do that for you, buddy," jungkook retorted, swiftly opening the bathroom's door & throwing suho against the unsanitary wall.

"did i or did i not specifically tell you to stay away from taehyung & not make physical contact with him?"

"u-uh..."

an antagonistic smirk suddenly appeared on suho's face.

"i mean with that fat ass of his, who wouldn't?"

he's done it, alright.

"i guess lessons are never taught," jungkook responded with gritted teeth, grabbing suho by the shirt.

before he could throw his first punch, the bathroom door opened.

"suho?"

"b-babe, please. i bumped into him & he's angry at me. p-please, i need your help," suho slickly lied, trying to let loose of jungkook's grip.

taehyung blushed at suho's new nickname for him.

"babe?" jungkook scoffed.

"let him go, you asshole," taehyung exclaimed, pushing jungkook away.

it didn't do much, but jungkook decided to over-exaggerate just to boost taehyung's self-esteem.

"taehyung, that's far from what happened; please listen to me. i pulled him into the bathroom to make it clear that he's not allowed to touch you, then he talked about how he was unable to do so because of how fat your ass is."

the embarrassment taehyung felt at that moment was indescribable.

"what the hell, so now you're entitled to me? last night you were just insulting me & now you apparently own me? get over yourself."

"baby, i have no idea how he made up that story but i would never say something as horrible as that. i really, really like you. m-maybe im moving too fast, but i think i love you," suho interrupted, putting his head down in embarrassment.

this dude's fucking joking, right?

"please, another time," taehyung replied, slightly blushing.

what the fuck?

"damn tae, why can't you notice that he's just trying to get in your pants? i mean, who wouldn't?!" jungkook angrily yelled.

taehyung's eyes welled up with tears.

oh, no.

"watch your mouth, pussy," suho responded, bucking at him.

"i could paralyze you in less than a minute – watch your mouth." jungkook replied, eyeing him.

suho slowly backed up, scratching the side of his head.

"im sorry, jungkook, but suho's not like you. he doesn't have one-night stands every damn day, & im sorry that you can't acknowledge the fact that he might actually love me."

"you've known this dude for like a week now, while we've been speaking for several months. how are you already using the term love?" jungkook asked, with jealousy in his tone.

"why is that your business? you don't have anything to do with me – you made it very clear in the cafeteria the other day. now please, just leave me alone," taehyung responded, grabbing suho's hand.

how did this all manage to go downhill?

"fine, i'll leave you alone. you'll see what i fucking mean when he breaks your heart into tiny, little pieces. now, get out of my sight," jungkook replied, with his voice deepened.

"w-whatever," taehyung stuttered, quickly wiping his tears with his hoodie sleeves.

taehyung walked out of the bathroom, overwhelmed with emotions.

suho followed behind the dirty blonde.

"enjoy the rest of your day, jungkook," suho remarked with the most deceiving smile, as if nothing ever happened.