TWENTY THREE (M).

third person pov

(warning: mild smut)

(a/n: this is the first smut i've written so don't clown me, alright? alright).

jungkook knocked on taehyung's door, desperate for his mere presence.

he breathed a sigh of reassurance when he watched the door slowly open, revealing the elder.

jungkook gazed at taehyung in astonishment – his ravishing, damp, dark-brown hair pulled back, his soft, pink tinted skin glistening in the sunsetting sky...

& to top it off, he had on nothing except a white, fluffy robe.

holy fuck, he thought, forgetting about the colossal amount of physical pain he felt.

his inapposite thoughts were interrupted by faint yelling.

"jungkook, what the fuck happened to you?!"

"the real question is what happened to you?" jungkook questioned, licking his lips while looking taehyung up & down.

"ew, d-don't...don't do that. it isn't fuck boy hours; come inside, we need to get you fixed up," he returned, cringing at jungkook's childlike behavior.

he led the younger into his room, quickly closing the door & glaring at him.

"jungkook, now tell me. what the hell happened to you?"

"i may or may not have picked a fight with that chanyeol dude who touched you without your consent. oh, & i may or may not have pulled a weapon out on his dumbass...but other than that, not much. thank you for asking," he responded, flashing a genuine smile.

taehyung's eyes widened at his rambling.

"a weapon?! jungkook, you fucking idiot!"

"i'm not an idiot, i'm your idiot."

"you're quite the jokester today, aren't you? i could just-"

taehyung concluded himself & approached jungkook, awkwardly punching him in the bicep.

the younger closed his eyes & winced in pain from the amount of pressure applied on him.

"wait, did i hurt you? i'm so sorry, if there's anything i could do to make it up to y-"

jungkook silenced him by abruptly pulling him onto his lap, causing the dirty blonde to leer at the awkwardness.

taehyung immediately rose up & formed a revolted facial expression.

"ew, jungkook, not now. you're in discomfort & you need to rest."

"uh huh, say that to the bulging jungkook jr. down there," he responded, pointing at his member.

taehyung's eyes widened at the younger's erection.

"did you not just say that you'd 'do anything to make it up to me'?" jungkook stated, smirking.

"& w-what about it?"

"get on your knees, now."

taehyung instantly followed his order & witnessed the ravenette pull down his grey sweats, revealing his strong thighs.

the dirty blonde was oblivious to whatever came over him, but he wasn't complaining.

well, damn, he thought, attempting to turn his flustered face the opposite direction.

"s-so, do you want me to pull off your boxers...or?"

"nah, i want you to suck me off with my boxers on – let's see how well that works out. ugh, you always manage to ruin the moment. my boner's starting to ache, so hurry the hell up."

the older swiftly pulled off jungkook's boxers & slightly backed up as his member sprung out.

taehyung gasped at the sight.

"h-holy shit, you're huge."

"yeah, the juancock packs about eleven inches," he proudly boasted, chuckling.

"you seriously named your penis juancock,    yet i ruined the moment? but eleven? is that even humanely possible?"

"well, it obviously is considering the fact that a dick that big is right in front of you."

the dirty blonde ignored his comment & finally decided to get to business.

the older grasped onto his dick, slowly pumping it, gaining a groan from the younger.

"oh, shit. h-how about you put those sinful lips of yours to work?" jungkook inquired, subtly biting his lower lip.

taehyung mentally smirked, taking the pad of his thumb & swiping it over jungkook's slit.

he earned a 'fuck baby, stop teasing,' from the ravenette, later sucking the precum that was on his finger.

the older eventually decided to give jungkook the satisfaction he longed for, flicking his long tongue around the pink tip.

he promptly bobbed his head around the younger's tip, gaunting his pink cheeks while sucking harder than ever. the younger began to groan emphatically, heavy pants in between.

"hmmm, baby boy," he groaned in absolute pleasure.

within seconds, jungkook twitched inside the elder's mouth, releasing a warm load.

the older delightedly swallowed jungkook's release whole, smiling at the ravenette as cum dribbled down his chin.

fucking breathtaking, jungkook thought, feeling his cheeks redden deeply.

taehyung momentarily pulled off jungkook's dick with a 'pop!' causing the younger to happily sigh.

the dirty blonde scrunched his face up in awkwardness, easily perceptible to anyone.

"uh, want to order a pizza?" jungkook asked, desiring to break the silence.

"yeah, pizza sounds splendid."