SEVEN.

third person pov

[two months later]

taehyung laid in bed directly next to suho, intently listening to the conversation between him & his supposed friend.

the elder & the dirty blonde had currently been dating for two months now, & i guess you label them as your "ideal couple."

ah, or at least it appeared that way.

suho hung up on the female he was previously conversing with, beginning to chuckle out of unspecified humor.

"who was that?" taehyung questioned, putting the other's inside joke to an end.

"why the fuck do you care? nosey ass bitch," he remarked, beginning to scroll down his instagram feed.

the younger silently scoffed in disbelief.

"you called her baby girl. i think i have the right to know, considering the fact that we're dating."

"cool, & i think you have the right to shut the fuck up."

hm.

yes, this relationship messed taehyung up to the highest extent—

yes, he yearned to end the relationship—

...but he couldn't allow jungkook to prove him wrong.

the dirty blonde simply couldn't.

ignoring suho's disrespectful remark, the aforementioned turned his entire body to face the opposite direction. "g'night, hyung,"

"don't snore or you're sleeping on the lawn."

taehyung entered his school, abruptly witnessing jimin tongue down some black-haired dude.

what.

the dirty blonde's puzzled thoughts were interrupted by jimin's emphatic greeting.

"uh, hi, jimin. care to explain who that dude was?"

"oh, that was yoongi, i think. nothing to worry about though, the kiss was completely platonic," he claimed, caressing all the love marks on his collarbone with his tiny hand.

"hyung, your lips are swollen & you're practically covered in hickeys. i doubt that was anything near platonic."

the small boy became noticeably flustered. "whatever."

jungkook approached the two males, causing taehyung's heart to skip way more than necessary beats.

after the horrid incident in the bathroom, he & jungkook never conversed.

nowadays, the ravenette would glance for a few seconds, then swiftly look away when their eyes would meet.

"wassup, chim. party at my beach house on saturday!" he declared, intentionally avoiding eye contact with the dirty blonde.

"uh, what about taehyung? can you give him an invitation also?" jimin inquired, ignoring the younger's statement about his personal invite.

"my apologies, but i have no idea who this taehyung kid is. anyways, see you there," the ravenette remarked while departing from the scene.

"taehyung, i'm really sorry. it's fine, i don't even wanna go, anyway."

the other plastered a fake smile onto his face. "no, jimin, it's alright; please just go. i don't want some insecure dickhead to ruin your fun."

jimin softly sighed.

"if i go, you're most definitely going. don't even try protesting because i won't budge."

"whatever, i don't even give a shit at this point. to be honest, all i have to do is avoid jungkook, & it'll be fine."

after finishing his statement, taehyung overheard loud cheers.

"what was that?" jimin queried, grabbing the younger's hand & dashing to see what all the commotion was for.

pushing through the large crowd, the dirty blonde viewed what others found so intriguing.

suho & seulgi, having a make out session on the hallway floor; getting more & more aroused as the crowd hyped it up.

suho then made eye contact with his own boyfriend, taehyung, tightening his grip on her waist at the sight of him.

"aah, suho," the girl moaned.

her voice sounded painfully familiar.

the phone call, taehyung thought as an uneasy expression formed on his face.

"wait, taehyung...i-is that suho?" jimin inquired, turning toward the other's direction.

"yeah, i guess. it's a new girl each day," he muttered with glistening eyes.

"tae, we already had this conversation. please, just please, break up with him."

"i—i can't let jungkook win."

"if your relationship with suho is based off a competition, then it obviously isn't genuine love," jimin shrugged, patting my shoulder
while walking away.

taehyung instantly looked away from the scene. the dirty blonde turned around to the sight of jungkook about five feet away, practically burning holes into his head.

the elder covered his red, puffy face & ran into the bathroom.

maybe, just maybe...jimin was correct

but i couldn't let jungkook win, right?

i'm comparing my writing technique to this chapter vs my latest chapter & WHEW-

^^^^ this is the epitome of shit