FOURTEEN.

third person pov

bro, i just finished this ff & i'm still in disbelief—

who the FUCK allowed me to publish chapters this horribly written :(

taehyung entered his school & instantly stopped in the middle of the hallway, nothing but speechless.

"jihyo?"

"t-taehyung? is that you?"

"holy shit, i haven't seen you in years!" he shouted in disbelief, running towards her.

jihyo & taehyung gave each other the tightest hug, both extremely grateful for the unexpected reunion.

"um, wow. so what brings you here?"

"my parents prefer to be within a twenty mile radius from my grandma & she decided to move to seoul, so here i am."

taehyung smiled as a form of response.

"so, since i've been gone...have you met any girls, or," she started, smirking.

taehyung laughed at her assumption.

"this is most likely a surprise to you but im completely gay," he responded, with a smile full of pride.

"tae, i knew from the start but you never shared it with me so i assumed that you weren't comfortable with coming out to me. anyways, have you met any boys?"

"yeah, i guess. there is this one bo-"

taehyung concluded his sentence before he said something he'd regret.

we aren't public yet, tae thought, frowning.

"which boy?" jihyo exclaimed, interrupting his thoughts.

"it's pretty complicated, but that's a story for another time. anyways, i should introduce you to my friends."

taehyung led jihyo to the cafeteria & walked her over to their usual table.

"who's that?" yoongi asked, barely turning around.

"um, this is my long time friend, jihyo. jihyo, meet hoseok, jin, namjoon, yoongi & jungkook," tae said, pointing each of them out.

"hey, that jungkook dude is pretty cute," jihyo whispered in tae's ear.

"oh, him? y-yeah, he's alright. he has a girlfriend though, so i advise you to stay away from him," taehyung replied, forcing a smile.

"damn it."

"a girl in the group? that's a new one," jin said, motioning for her to sit down.

before she could sit down, yoongi slid down.