TWENTY SIX.

third person pov

(a/n: this chapter's a mess & i'm kinda bummed, so excuse me)

the group hung at namjoon's apartment, conversing about random ass topics.

well, excluding that small boy with orange hair.

"yoongi, where's jimin? he's usually the first one here," jungkook inquired, grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"i dunno...probably sick or whatever," he claimed, scratching the back of his head.

jimin's name being mentioned had no effect on yoongi, considering the fact that his thoughts were already filled with the small orange-haired boy.

before jungkook could respond to his lame excuse, yoongi beat him to it.

"uh well, bye, guys. my mom just called me & apparently, she needs help cleaning the house. you know, spring cleaning," he slickly lied, anxiously chuckling.

"yoongi...it's winter," the ravenette replied, unable to fall for his ineffectual lie. 

"fuck, can you— ugh, what? are you not getting the hint? how dumb could you possibly be?"

"i'm labeled as dumb, yet you can claim that it's spring time in january? understandable," jungkook backlashed.

"woah, woah, calm down. yoongi, go clean the house with your mother & jungkook, stick to silently eating your popcorn," namjoon interrupted, putting the arising argument to a stop.

"ugh, why'd you stop it, joon? that shit was about to get heated," hoseok groaned, earning a snicker from taehyung.

"whatever, fuck you guys," yoongi muttered.

he hastened out the apartment, not even bothered to close the door.

silence filled the room for a few minutes, until seokjin broke it with one of his infamous remarks.

"so, who pissed in his cheerios?"

"nah, for real. it's obvious that he was lying through those small teeth," jungkook responded, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"no shit, that's what he was implying," taehyung said, throwing a pillow at his supposed boyfriend.

"uh, can you guys not bad-mouth yoongi behind his back? no offense, but it makes you look like huge pussies," hoseok interrupted.
(a/n: shut up, i'm a whore for sope)

"guess you are what you eat," jungkook bragged, earning a slap on the back of his head from taehyung.

namjoon nodded while shrugging, indicating that he agreed.

"yeah, hobi's right. anyways, what did you guys do yesterday while we weren't together?" seokjin asked.

"tae & i just spoke about random subjects. oh, & don't even get me started on the verbiage he used to describe jungkook's dick. 'eleven inches of pure bli-'"

taehyung promptly used his hand to cover jihyo's mouth, shooting her a long lasting, cold glare.

jungkook smirked.

"damn, we haven't even had sexual intercourse & you're already whipped over my dick? yikes."

"shut up," the dirty blonde murmured, hiding his pink tinted face in his hands.

taehyung immediately came back to his normal state & proceeded with the conversation.

"so, jungkook, why didn't we speak yesterday? were you too busy jerking off to random pictures of me, or?"

"actually, i was too engaged in getting caught up with suho's history."

"s-suho?"

"yeah, i never addressed this to you but i came across him the other day. no worries, i told suho that if he came even two feet near you, i'd beat his face in. i've done it many times before so it wouldn't be much of a challenge."

taehyung sat there, unresponsive. he didn't know how to acknowledge all the information entering his brain at once.

"b-but didn't he move a few m-months ago?"

"yeah, my question exactly. all day long, i researched him & found out quite much about his background. did you know he was a drag queen at age sixteen?" jungkook questioned.

namjoon & hoseok snickered while shamefully shaking their heads.

"you were stalking down tae's ex, yet he's still remains to be your fake boyfriend? interesting," seokjin pointed out, smiling at his own pettiness.

taehyung hid his flustered face yet again.

"shut up, jin. sana hasn't gotten jealous yet, so i guess the relationship must go on," jungkook responded, satisfyingly shrugging his shoulders.

taehyung internally sighed at the mention of her name, but chuckled on the outside.

"jungkook, just give it a break. you're obviously attracted to the boy, so just admit that you're whipped & go," hoseok said, intervening in the conversation.

taehyung tensed up at hoseok's statement.

"am not."

"are too."

"am not."

"are too."

"am not."

"are too."

"am n-, fuck it."