THIRTY TWO (M).

third person pov

"jungkook, shut the fuck up for once!"

"you're scolding me instead of thanking me? i'm confused on why you currently aren't on your knees, sucking my dick."

"& i'm confused on why you pantsed wooyoung for no justifiable reason!" taehyung shouted, stomping his foot in anger.

"you using big words doesn't change the fact that he intimately wiped the corner of your mouth without our permission! plus, his tighty-whities were painfully obvious; he was practically begging to be pantsed!"

"our? jungkook, you're truly the biggest dickhead known to man. i literally asked him to wipe the ketchup from the corner of my mouth. it's never that serious, you prehistoric asshole."

"you really thought you did something with that insult, huh? how am i prehistoric if you're older than me? imagine being loud & wrong!"

the ravenette noticed taehyung's eyes glimmer & dashed to him in an instant.

truth saying, jungkook was overfamiliar with this routine.

he & taehyung would bicker & whenever the dirty blonde had nothing more to say, his only option would be to resort to tears.

& jeon jungkook fell for his trap every, single time.

"hey—hey, baby, don't cry."

"so, now you think you can order me around? i'll cry when i want to, you dumb bitch!" taehyung shouted, ferociously punching jungkook in his lower abdomen.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! OW!"

except, the excruciatingly loud yell didn't leave jungkook's mouth.

the ravenette lightly chuckled as he handed tae a small bag of ice for his red knuckles.

"t-thanks," the elder softly murmured.

"yeah, sure. see what happens when you're a brat? the outcome is always bad."

"me? a brat? i had no choice but to teach you a lesson for assaulting every single boy i made physical contact with."

"it's more like you taught yourself a lesson, but alright. i just can't comprehend how you expect me to let boys freely touch you while we're in a relationship. you seriously got me fucked up."

"& i'm confused on why you even care in the first place! didn't we begin dating just to make sana jealous? w-we don't have even f-feelings for each other, so why would it affect you?"

"seriously? you're finding a way to bring sana into this? hm, maybe if you weren't so fucking brain-dead, you'd realize-"

taehyung's eyes widened as he gritted his teeth in absolute vexation.

"what did you just call me?"

"y-you heard me. you're nothing more than a brain-dead, moronic bitch."

strong indignation boiled through taehyung's blood as he yelled four presumptuous words.

"i fucking hate you!"

"god, i fucking love you," taehyung emphatically moaned, digging his nails into jungkook's shoulder blades.

jungkook aggressively thrusted into the small blonde, causing him to drag his long, feminine-like fingernails down the younger's back.

"fuck- AGH- oh shit," taehyung whimpered, weakly placing his head onto jungkook's shoulder.

"are you going to question my fucking authority again?" the ravenette asked within heavy breaths.

"n-no, hyung."

"so, if i don't want a boy touching you in places only i can touch, you'll obey me, right?"

"it's not m-my fault you're insecu- FUCK."

jungkook deviously smirked as he dug his fingernails into taehyung's hips, slightly shocked at how defiant he'd be at a time like this.

the younger chuckled to himself as he heard the dirty blonde's pathetic attempts of cursing the harsh, yet pleasurable pain away.

"baby, will you let a boy touch your beautiful body again?"

taehyung ignored jungkook's statement & jerked back with his back arching toward the younger, giving his dick enough leverage to hit his prostate just right.

"h-harder, daddy. p-please," he softly
whispered, provocatively biting his bottom lip.

you see, taehyung couldn't care less that he was getting torn from the inside –

he just wanted to feel the ravenette.

jungkook mercilessly rammed his member inside of taehyung, but only because he wanted to. the older felt the constant constricting of his walls clenching around him & it was the sexual embodiment of heaven.

"i'm going to cum inside of you, gorgeous," jungkook warned in a diabolical, yet sensual voice.

taehyung was far too drugged with pleasure to even let the younger's words sink in.

his slow thrusts were jerky & sloppy, & soon enough, his muscles stiffened against the older's skin.

taehyung happily closed his eyes at the feeling of being filled with a comforting, warm liquid.

it burned his flesh being torn by jungkook's huge member, & so what if he enjoyed it?

the ravenette fell next to the dirty blonde, wrapping his arms around the older's waist.

they held each other half-dazed, clearly in a euphoric state.
(a/n: d-don't even try it)

jungkook might not have been religious, but man, was his dick godly.

"i still wanna slap the shit out of you, kook."

"so, are we going to mention how we literally just fucked in the school's kitchen, or—"

just a smutty filler, you know? >;)lol i guess the next chapter's gonna be pretty special alright byeeeee

lol i guess the next chapter's gonna be pretty special
alright byeeeee