FORTY TWO (M).

jjk pov

the dirty blonde's words were cut off by my smooches being placed on his neck.

the act caused him to tense up, but he immediately drowned in pleasure & comfort.

"you're beautiful...you know that, right?" i softly reminded him, beginning to remove his shirt.

before he could have the opportunity to return a statement, i proceeded.

"a body like yours should only be treated with ca—"

"babe, you didn't take my shirt off just to give a speech," taehyung remarked.

everything from then on was in a blur; neither of us remembered who initiated the kiss, but all that mattered was how breathtaking it felt.

before i knew it, the dirty blonde was completely naked & wanton – sprawled across the bed, gazing at me with an desperate expression.

my clothes were gone not long after.

i decided to take this unhurriedly...i desired to make love to my traumatized boyfriend.

no lust, horniness or sexual longing – just affection.

"p-please, jungkook. pr—

"tae, i've always prepped you."

when the older was fully prepped & i pushed my length into him in an easygoing manner, i was fully aware that i wanted to drag this moment out as long as possible.

bottoming out, taehyung was a whimpering mess.

it felt odd viewing his vulnerability, but he had endured too much affliction, so that had given me more reason to make love to my baby.

"you alright, babe?" i soothingly questioned.

gaining a small nod from him, i chose to slowly pull out just to ease my way in again.

his tightness around me almost caused me to lose control, but i knew the both of us needed nothing but meaningful satisfaction.

i continued at a leisure pace, taehyung proceeding to rock back on my dick.

"b-baby boy, you're so tight – only for me."

he whimpered, softly moaning in response.

i stopped thrusting & promptly pulled out, hearing taehyung whine at the loss.

"don't worry, bub...i'm only changing positions."

he glanced up at me from behind his fringe, a look of perplexity.

"c-can you ride me?" i inquired, attempting to make my voice sound as gentle as possible.

his face became dusted pink.

i found his reaction absolutely endearing, so i grabbed his chin & stared him deeply in the eyes.

"if you don't want this to happen, just say the word & i'll stop."

my words surprisingly eased taehyung, causing him to slowly bounce up & down my bulging erection.

i nearly choked on my saliva at the sight of him completely naked & taking me in.

i watched as the two of us were joined, my cock sinking into his tight hole.

we were one.

taehyung's suffering was my suffering.

i was pulled out of my thoughts when he began to pick up his speed; my breath hitching & chest instantly tightening.

"b-baby, you're so good, too good."

i nearly smiled at the ethereal view but continued to pleasure him instead, earning loud, emphatic moans.

"kook, i-i'm gonna cum, like now," he panted. my name leaving his soft lips resembled heaven; his raspy drawl setting me off.

suddenly, i came harder than i had ever in a long time – so hard that i practically envisioned stars.

feeling completely spent, i wanted to lay in bed, but i then realized that taehyung had not reached his climax yet.

unsurprisingly, my thoughts were put to an end, feeling a warm liquid splatter on my chin.

i chuckled at the elder's act, grabbing a rag from my bedside & cleaning taehyung's release.

"thank you, jungkook."

"for?"

"m-making me- making me feel whole again."

i grinned at the sight before me & held him in my embrace to comfortably cuddle.

before i could respond, soft snores were heard from my chest.

finally fed y'all some smut ;)

mkay, so ima stick to rough/angry sex...this shit was way too boring.