TWENTY SEVEN.

third person pov

"you ready?" jungkook questioned, standing in front of the school with his 'significant other.'

"yeah, you?"

"uh huh. now grab ahold of my hand & intertwine our fingers before we walk in — that'll most definitely convince everyone that we're in love," the ravenette suggested, reaching for his elder's hand.

"wait, before we enter, can i ask you a question?"

"sure, but make it quick. people will start arriving & us speaking so privately will raise suspicion."

gee, this boy is swoon over his reputation, the dirty blonde thought, fighting the urge to roll his eyes.

"do you- uh, like me?"

jungkook almost choked on his spit from the unforeseen question.

"n-nah, we're nothing more than companions faking a relationship. uh, where'd you get that impractical idea from?"

oh, cool.

"well, for starters, you stalked down &  threatened my ex. oh, & you had a dispute with chanyeol for giving me hickeys. not to mention, yo-"

"taehyung, how are you going to be dense and hardheaded? pick a struggle! it's obvious that my actions are all apart of the scheme."

this shit again?

"wow, how many times are you going to use this fake relationship as an excuse for your undertaking? you think i'm falling for this 'only to make sana jealous' shit? how about you pick a struggle?"

jungkook scoffed, rolling his eyes at taehyung's unneeded remark.

"yeah, as if i'd be attracted to a dickwad like you."

"huh, a dickwad, you say? are you still talking about me or yoursel-"

"ugh, i presume you two are arguing?" jimin intervened, causing the couple to simultaneously turn around.

"see?! i told you that if we stayed out here for too long, someone would catch us. try being cooperative for once, yeah?" jungkook mumbled in a scoldingly tone.

"watch your mouth, asshole. i have chanyeol wrapped around my finger – i can leave you for him within seconds."

"wait...are you saying that you'd date that dickhead?" jungkook questioned, gritting his bunny teeth.

before the dirty blonde could reply, the two boys got a smack on the back of their heads from the small boy.

"yah! don't ignore your hyung. do you gays- i mean guys, ever stop arguing, or?"

"ha, so funny, i forgot to laugh," jungkook snorted, rolling his eyes at jimin's slick comment.

"he started it," taehyung mumbled, gazing down at his checkered vans.

jimin then turned to the ravenette, waiting for an explanation.

"i mean, what's to be expected? he's too stubborn for my liking. ugh, i can't wait to get this sana shit over with."

taehyung felt a slight pierce in his heart from the younger's utterance, but simply rolled his eyes on the outside, murmuring a:

"trust me, the feelings are mutual."

"doesn't arguing get tiring, guys? if you're going to be together, at least try to manag-"

"hey, tae?"

taehyung turned around at the sound of his name, along with the others.

did i not make it clear to this fucker? jungkook thought, slightly clenching his fists.

taehyung smugly smirked, fully aware of what might occur.

"chanyeol...hey."

"can i speak to you about something in private? it's been bothering me throughout the weekend & it'd be nice to address it."

"sure, but anything you have to say, you could easily say in front of my friends also."

"yeah, you can. it's not like i'd allow you to speak to taehyung in private anyway," jungkook added, shrugging his shoulders.

chanyeol avoided jungkook's comment & proceeded with what he had to say.

"regarding that time last week when i gave you a few hickeys? yeah, i completely regret it. it was a dick move & i've finally acknowledged that consent is key," he explained, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"hm, glad you apologized. either way, i would've fucked you up," jungkook interrupted, flashing a beguile smile.

"try shutting up & let tae speak, ok?" jimin complained, softly kicking jungkook in the leg.

"whatever."

"yeollie, it's fine; there's nothing to fret about. next time, asking for my authorization would be a good idea, but please don't let anything like that bother you," taehyung sweetly responded, booping chanyeol's nose.

'yeollie,' huh? he's giving that dickhead nicknames now? & why'd he say "next time" as if it'll fucking happen again? jungkook thought, continuing to clench his fists until they were practically white.

"chill," jimin whispered in the younger's ear.

"hah, thanks. do y-you want to walk into school together? if not, it's fine," chanyeol inquired, reaching for taehyung's hand.

"sure, why not?" the dirty blonde replied, grabbing his hand & intertwining their fingers.

before jungkook could express his disapproval from his boyfriend & enemy making physical contact, taehyung interrupted him.

"oh, yeah, about what happened last week in the locker room?"

"y-yeah? i apologize, i still feel guilt-"

"i actually enjoyed it," the dirty blonde seductively whispered in his ear, loud enough for jungkook to hear.

easy as pie, taehyung thought, internally smirking at the sight of jungkook's pale, clenched fists.

angry smut next chapter :,)