THIRTEEN.

kth pov

"babe, i really miss him."

"who cares? he's a dickhead & you're way better off without him," jungkook remarked.

jimin & i had went a week without speaking & quite frankly, i'd never felt lonelier before in my life.

well, excluding jungkook's presence.

"kook, the problem is that i didn't mean what i said. i was just in the moment, & allowed my anger to get the best of m—"

i immediately silenced myself, startled by the ravenette's pulling of my light pink hoodie.

"you don't mind, do you?"

"n-no."

jungkook parted his lips, placing them against my skin.

i whimpered at the feeling of his sucking.

soon after, i gazed at the purple bruise on my collarbone, softly gasping. i glanced at jungkook, his eyes full of lust.

before anything else could proceed, sana's booming voice was heard throughout the apartment's hallway.

we returned back to our normal states & panicked, quickly separating from each other.

"jungkook, what the fuck? why would you give me a hickey if you knew sana would arrive soon?" i queried, gritting my teeth in anger.

"i mean, i got your consent so why should it matter? plus, it looks beautiful on you. you're like my personal canvas," he replied, slyly smirking.

the door opened, revealing sana showing signs of extreme weariness.

"long day at the café, babe?" jungkook questioned, standing up to hug his girlfriend.

"yeah, i guess you could say tha— babe, what the hell is he doing here?" she groaned, grimacing at the sight of me.

"oh, don't mind me; just hanging out with my best bro," i assured, giving her the sweetest, yet poisonous smile a person could ever see.

sana slowly approached me & began squinting.

my eyes slightly widened at her scrutinization.

"my hoodie? yeah, i know it's cute. i bought it from H&M – you should most definitel—"

"is that a hickey?"

no bitch, it's a tumor, i thought, mentally rolling my eyes.

"so, you never told me how your day at work went," jungkook intervened before anything could erupt.

to the ravenette's dismay, sana chose not to let her guard down. " i said, is that a hickey?" she inquired yet again, pointing at my collarbone.

"oh, this thing? yeah, i guess you could say that," i responded, revealing my box smile.

"well, why does it look so fresh?"

"shit," i overheard jungkook mutter, almost inaudible.

think of something, think of something...

"you probably never knew this, but i love giving myself hickeys. see, look," i abruptly said, rolling up my right sleeve & revealing six hickeys.

"ugh, as if you couldn't get any weirder."

"remember when i asked for your opinion? yeah, me neither," i responded.

she rolled her eyes at my remark & brought her attention back to jungkook.

"well, im gonna go shower. get him out of here as soon as possible," she informed him, whispering the last part.

"trust me, im here to stay," i responded, winking at her.

she ignored my comment & walked up the stairs.

"that was so fucking close. i'm so sorry for allowing her to treat you like that," jungkook whispered, breathing a sigh of relief.

"it's fine, i've already gotten the last laugh by stealing her man," i retorted, softly simpering.

jungkook laughed, then immediately went emotionless.

"so, how'd you get those hickeys?"

"who said i was lying when i told her i gave them to myself? when you're with sana, sometimes i get bored," i murmured, turning pink.

"great, but leave that for me, ok?" jungkook replied, pulling me to his muscled chest.

"i can't believe she believed that. how is it humanely possible to give yourself a hickey on your collarbone?" i questioned, fighting the urge to giggle.

jungkook chuckled back, instantly tightening his grip on me.

merry christmas to all who celebrate (if not, enjoy your day) <33

filler, nun more
alright, bye ;)