SEVENTEEN.

third person pov

{sAY thE nAm-}

(a/n: lmfao, sorry. ignore that ^)

taehyung ran into the bathroom in disbelief.

"what the fuck...what the fuck...what the actual fuck?" he questioned himself, sliding down the chipped wall in embarrassment.

the dirty blonde instantly let out loud sobs, choking up each minute. his volume length didn't mean much at the moment but in reality, his weeps were excruciatingly loud.

sana won, he thought, cracking a small smile full of agony.
(a/n: w-why did i laugh while writing this)

the restroom door opened & taehyung slowly brought his head down, too ashamed to meet eyes with the supposed stranger.

"i don't know who you are, but please leave. wouldn't want to be seen with a disgusting faggot, right?" taehyung muttered, letting out a humorless laugh.

"taetae," the individual whispered, with open arms.

"jimin?" the dirty blonde sadly beamed, instantly bringing his head up.

"i missed you, baby," he admitted, bringing tae's head down onto his chest.
(a/n: im soft for vmin ok bye)

feeling jimin's warmth, the younger was finally brought back to reality & everything hit him once again, causing him to sob into jimin's shirt.

"let it all out," jimin softly whispered, caressing the dirty blonde's hair.

"i-i guess i deserve this...lately, i've been such an asshole. jimin, words cant describe how empty i felt without you," he murmured, sniffling quite loudly.

"tae, no. nobody deserves to be treated this way, regardless of what they've committed."

tae ignored the older's statement & rose up, beginning to stare at himself in the mirror.

gross on the inside, gross on the outside.

he slightly lifted his head to reveal the faded hickey, furrowing his brows at the sight.

"all because of a fucking hickey," he muttered, falling back against the stall door.

"you should speak to jungkook."

"i-i'm too afraid to face him. what if-"

"i don't want to hear any excuses. addressing the situation to jungkook will bring a little light to it. you both are going through the same thing so what's the worst he could do?"

the younger nodded, cracking a small smile.

they secretly departed from the bathroom, on the search for jungkook.

a chill went down taehyung's spine when he noticed jungkook sitting on the steps near the entrance of the school.

here goes nothing, he thought, slowly approaching the person who provided him with much anxiety.

"jungkoo-"

"stay the fuck away from me," he muttered under his breath, emphasizing each excruciating word.

"excuse me? he's just trying to talk things out. the least you could fucking do is show him a little respect," jimin interrupted, causing jungkook to snap.

"goddamnit, why should i?! the main reason we're in this situation is because of his bitch ass," he yelled, defensively standing up.

anger boiled through taehyung's blood.

"are you joking? how insensitive could a person be? it takes two to tango!" he shouted in vexation, attempting to push jungkook with all his inner strength.

jungkook most certainly didn't budge.

"how fucking dare you blame me for this incident when you contributed to it also? wow, look at you fucking victimizing yourself yet again. i guess things never change, huh?" he added, his voice slightly cracking.

"you, taehyung. it was you."

"w-what?"

"you ruined my life with your b-beautiful face, personality & just- fuck, everything! if you didn't text me, none of this wouldn't have happened," he hissed, walking closer to taehyung.

"oh, shit," jimin whispered to himself, watching the scene take place.

"what are y-you trying to imply?" he trembled, stepping back before jungkook held a secure grip on his wrist.

"let's be together."

holy, shit.

"no," taehyung scoffed. "what's the point of starting another relationship with you if i'm just going to be another one of your dirty secrets?"

"sana might've gotten the last laugh today, but her seeing us together will drive her absolutely insane."

taehyung rolled his eyes, indicating that he derided jungkook's brilliant plan.

"so, you want to use me to make her jealous? you see how badly she humiliated us today? i'd rather die than let history repeat itself," he firmly stated, huffing in annoyance.

"don't worry, i've got your back. you are my boyfriend anyway."

"i-i never agreed!"

"this is so fucking cheesy," jimin interceded yet again, earning a long, cold glare from each boy.

"c'mon, it wouldn't hurt, would it...baby?" jungkook asked in a rather seductive voice.

taehyung glanced back at the orange-haired boy to see him frantically nodding.

"f-fine, but only because jimin wants me to,"  he agreed, looking everywhere but at his new partner in crime.