EIGHTEEN.

kth pov

it'd been a week since the movie night incident, & surprisingly, sana was nowhere to be found.

& if i'm going to be sincere, i'm actually quite grateful for sana's very, very shitty personality.

it sounds bizarre, but if jungkook & i weren't outed, we wouldn't be publicly holding hands at this very moment.

but since our apparent relationship was a deception used to drive sana insane, i had to brush off my increasing feelings each time they crept up on me.

you'd probably expect us to be bullied or harassed each day at school ever since the incident, but you'd be surprised at how jungkook's status plays a very significant role.

most students are frightened of his physique (considering the fact that the gym is his second home), let alone the sight of him. 

so, bringing up movie night?

huge no no.

"tae, no slipping up today. remember, if we don't act as if we're in love, people will become skeptical & start making up assumptions," jungkook reminded in a sternlike voice.

"ugh, why do we still have to keep this shit up? sana hasn't attended school in a week so what's the point?" i huffed in annoyance.

there was a silence between the two of us for about a minute.

"s-so..."

"so, what?" i inquired, groaning.

"s-so, when she eventually returns, our relationship will be the new craze, leaving her starstruck."

"starstruck? why would she be starstruck towards the idea of us dating? wouldn't she be the complete opposite?"

"ugh, tae, no more questions. let's just go into school, ok?"

"whatever you say."

third person pov

jungkook & taehyung entered the school, hand in hand, avoiding the eyes that followed them.

truth being told, the supposed couple were popular as hell.

when the stares were put to a stop, taehyung slipped his hand out of his significant other's & approached jimin, who was opening his locker.

"hey, taetae. wait, you're frowning...what happened now?" jimin asked in a concerned tone, closing his locker.

"it's not much, really. how was your sleep?"

"taehyung."

"fine, i'm so sick of this fake relationship with jungkook. it seems as if sana doesn't even go to this school anymore so im confused on why we're still keeping this trickery up," he admitted, pouting.

"tae...sometimes, your ignorance scares me," jimin remarked, chuckling.

"jimin, stop. i hate when you insult me like that; i-it makes me feel mentally delayed. cut to the chase & tell me what you mean," tae whined.

"if you haven't noticed yet, he still likes you. he only started dating you to make sana jealous & she's not even here...yet you're still together? tae, it's quite obvious."

"ugh, jimin. we are most definitely not having this conversation again."

"remember what happened the last time you jumped to a conclusion like that? the whole suho situation? yeah, you must be on that good shit if you think im going to allow that to happen again," taehyung added while laughing.

"eh, maybe you're right. im not going to involve myself in this because i always end up causing things to escalate. so, i guess you're on your own now – but still, it's obvious."

taehyung hated to admit it, but jimin had a valid point. jungkook was so bent on making sana angry by dating him, but she wasn't even at school to make angry.

why were they still in a relationship?

no, tae...fuck, no. he's not attracted to you; you two are only dating for someone else's misery. do not jump to random conclusions,  he thought, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

wait, but what if-

taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by the overhearing of his name.

"kim taehyung, please report to the principal's office immediately."

eh, short chapter in my opinion

ok bye ;)