❤️82❤️

Member of your choice

"Bitch YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Tiffany yelled at the top of her lungs.

"shut the hell up Tiffany they're gonna hear you" she raised her hands up in defense.
"My bad but are you gonna tell him?" You shrugged sitting at the end of the bed.

"Maybe, maybe not" she sat besides you laughing.
"What are you laughing at?" You asked genuinely confused.

"His pull out game is WEAK!!" You slapped the back of her head.

"Dummy do you know what whispering is?" Just then the door opened him and his friend came in laughing.

"Hey babe i just wanted to know if you wanted to go out with us we were gonna grab something to eat?"
You smiled shaking you head "Thanks but no thank you I'm not hungry."

"But aren't you feeding fo-" you punch her in the chest giving her a side eye.

"Owww that hurt" she whines holding her left boob.

"Okay...I'll just bring something back just in case you change your mind" he smiled closing the door. What you didn't know is that he was listening on the other side.

"So what are you gonna do about the— ya know the baby" you shrugged staring at your not so flat tummy.

"I don't know at least I'm not showing yet"

"Well what about an abortion?"

"No are you insane plus they cost too much we're young and we don't have that type of money to just dish out" you personally don't believe in abortions because why have sex without protection then get pregnant and kill your offspring but in your case this different you two did use protection.

That's when you heard a knock on the door wondering why he's still home "come in!" He opened the door and looked at you "your pregnant?" You froze in fear of what he might say next.

"Oop well y/n I'll call you later gotta go" Tiffany left the room before you could say something.

"I was gonna tell you I just didn't know when or how" you looked down wanting to cry but you held the tears back. He sat besides you and pulled you into his lap locking both of his arms around you.

"Listen you don't have to get rid of the baby we can take care of her or him together and next time if you want to keep a secret don't tell Tiffany because I'm pretty sure all of her twitter followers know by know" you let out a little giggle.

"Yeah you're right" He pecked your lips and smiled.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too babe."

•••

I've fell off with my updating I'm sorry 😐