♡58♡J.A

Xoxoarixoxo1 hope you enjoy and I'm so sorry for it being late

(Saja pov)

Uugghhh I'm going to kick Jack's ass. He's always hanging out with that Aspen bitch. (No hate towards Aspen) Every time he comes home he never has time for me he's always 'tired' or I'm too 'clingy'. Oh and speaking of the devil here he comes.

"Jack you wanna go see a movie?"

"Saja I'm soooo tired can we go tomorrow" I rolled my eyes.

"I wonder why?" I mumbled.

"Huh" he looked at me confused.

"Nothing babe just go lay down" I said coldly walking off. Before I could get past him he grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him.

"What's wrong saja?" he stared me in my eyes and i just looked away.

"You wanna know what's wrong" I raised my voice a little.

"Yes?" he said not sure.

"Your always out with that hoe Aspen and it's really getting on my fucking nerves! You never fucking have time for me anymore! Do you know how that make me feel?! Useless! That's what and if you wanna go back to your 'girlfriend' go!" I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest a wave of relief just washed over me while this dumb ass just stood here shocked.

"Saja I'm so sorry I didn't know you felt like that. I promise you I'll give all of my attention for now on. Your are my only priority I'll leave Apsen alone hell I won't even look or talk to another girl ever again. Just please I can't lose you I love you to much." he hugged and I hugged him back. Damn I didn't say I was leaving I was just jealous.

"Jack I didn't say i was leaving I just wanted you around more and i don't think you can love me more than I love you" he smiled and kissed me.

"You wanna go to the mov-" he got cut off by his phone ringing. I peeked at it and it was Aspen.
I gave him a blank stare he looked at me and declined it.

"Forget going to the movies we can make our own" he smirked grabbing me by my waist.

"No ya nasty lets just cuddle and watch The Flash" he smiled and kissed any forehead.

"What ever for you but I'm not promising you I won't try anything sexual" he winked grabbing my butt. I slapped his chest.

"Shut up" the rest of the day we cuddled watched TV. I'm so glad I got my Jack back.

=============

I have more coming just wait 😊
-Aryonna