♡64♡ pt. 1

How you meet

Daniel: you were sitting alone in the mall waiting for your friends to arrive when this blue eyed boy waltz up to you.

"Hi my names Daniel and Where have you been all my life?" he winked at you.

"Where I'll always be for the rest of your life."

"And where is that?"

"In your wildest dreams" you smile sarcastically.

"Okay... Can I have your name?"

"Why don't you already have one?"

"I'm serious what's your name?" you looked at him and rolled your eyes.

"Its y/n now can you leave?" he sat down in front of you and just looked at you.

"What are you looking at?"

"Beauty" he responded smiling.

"Thanks now leave please."

"Can we go see a movie this weekend ya to get to know each other?" he said ignoring your last remark.

"Sorry I've already seen it."

He sighed and rolled his eyes "Look I'm trying here and I really don't know how to flirt just let me take you on a date tomorrow" you thought about he is hot but i don't even know him what if he's crazy.... ehh imma risk it.

"Okay fine you can take me on a date" he grinned and handed me his phone number.

"Alright text you later bye" he winked and left. Well that was interesting.

Jack: you were at at lunch with you best friend Harvey. While you were on your phone slurping on your milkshake you didn't notice he was gone to use the restroom until this guy came and sat beside you. You studied his features. He had wild curly hair, a cute smile, and adorable brown eyes.

"May I help you?...." you asked.

"Jack my names Jack" his smile got wider.

"Mkay may I help you Jack?" you not trying sound rude but not trying to sound desperate either.

"Can I have your picture?" you furrowed you eyebrows.

"Why?" you asked confused

"To show Santa what i want for Christmas obviously" he winked.

"Wow smooth Jack so original" your said trying not to crack a smile.

"Okay but please i would like to have your number so we can talk more."

You thought about and decided why not he's hella cute and you need a man in your life. "Sure why not" you gave him your number he left with a smile. You saw where he was going there were 4 other boys giving him high fives. You smiled shaking your head

Zach:
You were sitting under the lockers by yourself at prom because your date stood you up. You were all alone watching other couples make out and dance and just have fun. You were doing the opposite just thinking about how stupid you are to fall for the quarterback what would a senior want with a Sophomore?

"Hey you okay?" great here comes a baseball player.

"Yeah I'm fine just leave me alone" he did the opposite and he sat beside you.

"Hey what's your name?" you looked at him and looked back at the ground.

"It's y/n and please leave me alone" he laid his head on you shoulder.

"You look really beautiful tonight why aren't you with everybody else ya know having fun and getting drunk it's PROM!" you chuckled.

"I got stood up bye Kameron Jepson" he gave you a sympathetic look.

"He's an ass anyways and a girl like you shouldn't be sitting on the floor in her beautiful dress, Make up, and her hair all done just for nothing" he stood up reaching his hand out for you to grab. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up.

"Now lets go have some fun" you smiled for the first time tonight.

"Okay" you two walked in the gym hand in hand and had the time of your life's.

×After Prom×

"Come on y/n I'll drive you home" you nodded and walked to his car. On the way home you fell asleep listening to the radio play low.

"Hey y/n get up" you open your eyes to see the car parked your drive way.

"How'd you know where I live?" you'd said worried.

"Calm down I called your brother
Tra'von" you nodded.

"Listen thanks for tonight I really appreciate that."

He smiled "Your welcome."

"One question though where was you date?"

"Oh Rachel, I dumped her she was a hoe when everyone tried to warn me but I like to see for my self ya know" I nodded understanding.

"Oh well good night Zach" you said smiling.

"Night y/n" before you got out the car you kissed him and he kissed back.

"See you when Spring break's over" he smiled pulling out of your drive way.

You just was getting ready for bed after your shower and someone was calling you. You read the caller ID and it was Zach.

"Really Zach you put your number in my phone" he laughed.

"Aye it was the easiest way I've ever got a girls number" you laughed rolling your eyes.

"I just wanted to say good night again and sweet dreams baby girl"

"Good night Zach" You both hug up. That night you fell asleep smiling.