♡47♡ D.S pt1

Ex's and Hoes

His bitch is about to die.She keeps texting your damn phone about how she's gonna take Daniel back and you're just a side piece and he went over her house last night. Which I know is a lie because you, Daniel, and the guys had movie night last night .

"Daniel get your ass in here!" he slowly walked in the room.

"Yes?" he asked smiling and jumped on the bed and laying his head on your lap.

"Daniel you know damn well what I want" he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Y/n I already told Kayla to leave you alone I don't know what else to do" you smacked your lips.

"Well I have an I idea" he looked unamused.

"I'm not letting you fight." He said already knowing what your so called bright idea was.

"But please" You asked begging but he didn't respond.

"Look you can text her and tell to her to come over she'll believe you and instead of you being here I will and I can kick her—I mean talk to her" you let out a nervous chuckle.

"No" You pouted.

"But i-" he cut you off with a kiss.

"Now me and the guys are going to the studio. Are you sure your gonna be fine alone?" You nodded still pouting.

"Yeas babe I'll be alright" you pecked his lips one last time before he left

You huffed and looked around in boredom. You had a little tantrum and messed up the bed but what made you stop was you dropped your phone or so you thought it was your phone. You picked it up realizing it was Daniels.

You got a not so bright idea and texted Kayla.

'Hey can you come over real quick?'

'Yes😍'

She responds quick. What a thirsty hoe.

'Cool' you text back.

You sat his phone back where it was and sat back on the bed.

He walked back in and "I almost forgot my phone" You smiled walked down with him.

"Bye guys have fun." Corbyn walked over and gave me a hug and a kiss in the forehead.

"You'll be fine right?" You nodded.

"Yeah I'm not a baby"

They left and you just plopped down on the couch and turned on Teen Wolf.

1 hour later

"Brett and Lori died!" You said sobbing you turned the Tv off pissed they were such underrated characters.

Suddenly the door bell rang and you wiped my eyes and opened the door.

"Where's Daniel he texted me" she said in a snobby voice.

"He didn't text you I did" she rolled her eyes.

"Okaaay what do you want?" she asked.

"I want to talk to you" You said trying not to gag on how much perfume she was wearing.

She looked at me and laughed. "Yeah right you just want to convince me to leave Daniel alone well guess what I'm not. Cause he's mine and we'll always be mine he loved me first and he will always love me bitch" every word she stepped closer but you didn't move any where because you not afraid of that bimbo.

'Dear god give me the strength to not kick her skinny little ass'

"Look KAYLA you better back the fuck up before I really get pissed because I'll beat you so bad your own mother won't even recognise you" she stepped closer and pushed your head.

"Do. it. bitch."

You pounced on that bitch so quick she didn't see it coming. Swing after swing until you felt someone pull me back

"I'm calling my lawyers on you and in telling everyone your a psychotic bitch!" she said holding her nose.

"Awe your spreading rumors about me? At least you found a new hobby spreading something other than your legs!" You tried to get out of the persons grip but they were strong.

"Calm your ass down y/n" you recognized that voice its Daniel.

"Noooo let me just rip her fake exstentions and eyelashes off!" he pick me up and took you to the kitchen while Logan got Kayla some ice.

"Y/n! What the hell was that!" You looked at him shocked.

"BROOO you have to be fucking kidding me she came at me first so I had to whoop hat trick" Which was the truth.

"Oh my god Y/n fighting is never the answer just ignore her!"

"Daniel your not getting this I can't ignore her. Every day and night she texts me threatening me saying she's gonna take you back and you and her slept together, Daniel it hurts me and scares me to know that she might have a chance to take you back. Now I'm not the one to get emotional but I love you and if you leave I don't know what I would do" he stayed quite looking into your eyes. You really wanted to cry but you sucked it up.

"Y-y/n I think I'm still in love with Kayla" call me crazy but I literally just heard everybody gasp. You backed up slowly "Daniel I hope your happy with this whore" You pointed to her and she looked shocked herself. You turned around and left you got in your car and drove home. With tears in my eyes but I didn't dare let them fall.

:::::::::::::

Do y'all want a pt2 or not 😂 btw I hoped you enjoyed 💞💓💞💓💞