♡65♡

(Y/n Pov)

I woke up beside Daniel and he was staring at me.

"Ya know staring isn't polite right?" he laugh and rolled his eyes playfully.

"You're just so beautiful" I smiled.

"Thank you ba-" I slapped my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom.

I lifted up the toilet seat and threw up. Daniel rushed to my side and rubbed my back.

"Babe oh shit are you okay?" if I was okay I wouldn't be throwing but I can't get mad at him he's just asking.

I finally finished, I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth. I got back in bed and Daniel followed he held me and sang to me.

"How do you feel baby girl?"

"Complete shit, I feel like I'm going to vomit again" he kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep.

2 weeks later

(Y/n Pov)

I found out i'm pregnant with Daniels baby. I'm so happy he's always wanted to start a family.
I was in the bathroom getting ready to go out with Dani. I just finished applying mascara listening to 'Rules By Dua Lipa when my phone rang. I checked it and it was Lara my best friend.

(Daniel pov)

I was about to walk in to me and y/n' room when I heard her say something that broke my heart.

"The baby is Jonahs" she whispered into the phone.

I walked back down stairs pissed. I grabbed my keys slammed the door and left off to the WDW house.

(Y/n Pov)

I got off the phone with Lara and went down stairs to see Daniel wasn't there.
My phone rang again and this time it was Jack.

"Get your ass here now Jonah and Daniel is fighting!"

"What the fuck why?"

"Over you, now GET HERE QUICK!"

I hung up the phone quickly and grabbed my keys to the Range Rover.
I hopped in and sped to WDW house.

(10 min later)

I ran to the front door and opens it.

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU AND Y/N MESSING AROUND!?" Daniel yelled.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?" Jonah yelled back.

"SHE'S PREGNANT!" after that and walked up to Daniel grabbed him by his ear and pulled him into the kitchen.

"Ow ow ow."

"Daniel what the hell is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you fucking Jonah let's not forget my best friend behind my back" ohhhh he must've heard me and Lara talking.

"You dumb ass I didn't fuck Jonah I was talking to Lara and she she's pregnant with Jonah's baby you should've been eavesdropping! Now go fucking apologize to Jonah before you two have matching bruises and black eyes" he looked at me with a sorry expression but I just turned my head.

He left the kitchen and went back to the living room.

"Bro i'm so so sorry I got so worked up over nothing it was a misunderstanding" Jonah rolled his eye and they hugged it out.

"One question.." Daniel said turning to me.

"Are you pregnant though" I turned and way and mumbled "yes".

"What I couldn't hear you" he cuffed his ear.

"I SAID YES! now lets go back home dumb ass" he smiled and I rolled my eyes and we both got in our car and drove home.

=======

I haven't updated in a while but i'm back.
If you guys wanna know more about me I'll make a chapter about just ask

555 Words

January 26, 2018