♡68♡

Corbyn's Pov

"Come on get up you gotta get over Amanda she's was toxic anyways" Jonah said dragging me out of bed.

"But I loved heeeeer" 3 weeks ago me and Amanda broke up I really loved her but our relationship was toxic she always used to cheat and I would always take her back with out a second thought. Your thinking what an idiot right. Well Your right.

"Lies you didn't love her you were infatuated with her" He's probably right.

"Get off the floor and go take a shower"

"Nooo I wanna lay down in my own filth" Jonah rolled his eyes leaving my my room and leaving me on the floor.

"Bro what are you doing?" Logan asked entering my room without knocking.

"Dying" he shook his head pick me up taking me to the bathroom and dropping me in the tub. He quickly turned on the shower and squirted body wash all over me and now all my clothes were soaked.

"You ass hole why would you do that?"

"To wake you up duh and now that your fully woke take an actual shower get ready and meet me in the kitchen.

(Y/n Pov)

"Ayyee wassup fools" you entered there house.

"Hey baby girl" Zach greeted me and winking.

"Zach I told you before you're to young for me" he rolled eyes pouting.

"One day" he said disappearing into the kitchen.

"where's Corbyn?" You asked noticing there's a member missing.

"Up stairs acting like a little bitch" Daniel said laughing.

"Hahaha I'll go check on him" You made your way upstairs to his room and you heard whimpering. You opened the door to see Corbyn with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked so hot with the water running down his- never mind focus hoe focus.

"Hey Corbyn" he turned around looking all sad. His eyes were red with dark bags under them.

"Oh hey" he didn't even try to make eye contact with you, which kind of hurt you.

"Um hey how have you been?"

"Good let me go change I'll be back" he disappeared into the bathroom a few minutes later he came back out in gray sweat pants and a white shirt.

"Corbyn are you sure your okay?" You were genuinely worried about him you've ever seen him like this.

"I-i miss her"Corbyn broke down crying. You rushed to him and gave him a hug.

"Oh baby boy you'll get over her I promise" You held him and let him cry in your arms.

"I'm afraid I won't y/n" You really wanted to slap some sense into this boy but is his first heart break so you just let it go.

"Corbyn look love is a beautiful thing but she just wasn't in love with you I'm sorry to tell you that she was a cold hearted bitch that didn't deserve you" he looked at me with his pouty eyes.

"You're right but can we stay here a little longer it's s nice feeling to be in someone's arms that actually care about you" You smiled nodding looking at him.

"I love you my little bean" he cracked a smile.

"I love you too."

----------------