♡25♡

This ones for TheFamBeLit hope you like it

(Alez pov)

You and Jack were laying on his bed watching T.V and he keeps looking at you.

"Jack what do you want?" he smiled.
"Nothing I'm just staring a beautiful face" you smiled back.

"Awe Jack your so sweet." You placed you hand on he cheek caressing it.
"Uh sorry I was talking about me in the mirror" you hit his shoulder.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding babe" he said laughing. You turned around ignoring him.

"Alez I said I was joking" you continued to ignore him.

"Babe I'll let you borrow my clothes." You raise an eyebrow.

"Tempting but no" he huffed.

"I'll buy you pizza and wigs and you can have my clothes" you looked at him.

"Deal but do that again and your dead" he started kissing my face and then started to tickle you.

"Jack stop if you don't want to get hurt" he just smirked.

"i said stop" you said between laughs.

"Your laugh is cute" he can't be serious.
"No its not I sound like a dying whale" he laughed at you

"No you don't you sound adorable" you can't with him and his lies.

"Stop being all cute and shit Jack your turning me soft" he shook his head.

"What's wrong with being soft?"

"Cause if a bitch come at me side ways I'm going to have to beat her ass and if I'm soft how am gonna do that?"

"So your saying if a girl try to steal me from you your gonna fight her?" You nodded. "Yes she's going to get stomp" he laughed. "Don't worry because I only want you" he pecked your lips.

"I love you Jack" said looking him in the eyes.

"Love you too Alez."

::::::::::::::::

November 16 2018: sis I had so many misspelled words this got me wondering if I wrote it