♡70♡

MsSeavey

(Jami Pov)

I'm currently crying while reading the hate comments. I can't take it anymore almost all there fans hate me. Jonah walked in and I quickly turned my phone off.

"Oh come on Jami what'd I tell you about reading the hate you make it harder on yourself" he sat besides me giving me a side hug.

"I can't help it Jonah I just have to know what there saying about me" you wiped away the tears away from your eyes.

"Look if it make you feel any better that stuff they say is not even true" you got up and walked out of the room. You were headed down stairs when Corbyn stopped you.

"What's wrong?" You just ignored him and continued walking out of the house.

You got home and plopped on your bed. You put your phone on do not disturb because the guys kept blowing up your phone asking you where you were and are you okay. You just wanted to be left alone right now you couldn't take it anymore. You laid down and cried yourself to sleep.

2 hours later

You woke up from pounding down stairs. You got up and walked down stairs rubbing your eyes. You looked out the peep hole and seen Daniel you rolled your eyes.

"Go away" you voice sounded hoarse from all the crying you had done.

"No I'm not" you walked away but then the door flew open.

"You forgot you gave me a key." He walked in carrying Burger King.

"Dani what do you want?" You asked annoyed.

"Came here to cheer you up" he gave you one of his happy go lucky smiles.

"Daniel I'm really not in the-"

"Shhh hush go sit down and eat while I find something on Netflix" he pushed me towards the couch. You really didn't feel like arguing so you listened. He put on the new show called On My Block and started watching it.
You looked at daniel besides you and paused the show.

"Daniel you didn't have to do all of this" he smiled shaking his head.

"You don't understand I care so much for you that what ever mood your in it reflects on me. So if your happy im happy your mad i'm mad and if your sad i'm sad and I really don't want you to be sad" You looked at him and before you knew it you kissed him. He was so shocked he turned away blushing.

"Daniel Seavey I can't tell how much I appreciate you."

"Well you can show me again by kissing me" You rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him again and that night you feel asleep in his arms smiling thinking what an amazing guy he is.

•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hope you liked it and sorry I'm late 😥

463 Words

March 26, 2018