♡80♡

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES

Jk IDK if I wanna start again or not but while I think about it enjoy this shitty imagine and sorry for any spelling mistakes it's 2 AM and I don't feel like proofreading

(Y/n Pov)

You walked in your History class dreading it because one your crush is in there and every time you talk to him you freeze up and say something stupid and two he's dating this bitch aka your ex-best friend.

"Wassup bitch you look a little down today?" Ellie asked with a worried look.

"I'm just depressed" you sat down putting your head in your hands.

"Over what you have no reason to be depressed" she laughed shaking her head.

"Life" you simply answered getting out your notebook to copy notes.

"Alright class you'll be doing a project on World War two you will be writing a letter explaining how life at war is (idk go with it) and I already partnered you up" everyone groaned in annoyance.

"Oh get over your selves and get to work" she slapped the paper on the desk and everyone rushed to see who they got paired up with. You just walked slowly knowing she didn't put you and Ellie together you two talk entirely too much instead of doing your work.

After the crowd cleared you checked to see who you and Ellie got. You dragged your fingers across the dotted line to see Ellie got Mark and you got Zach. Great just great Mrs. Kim put you with your crush.

Ellie Edison...............Mark Tuan (yes my baby daddy)

Y/n Y/L/n.....................Zach Herron

You walked back to your desk to see Ellie smiling and you automatically knew what it was for.

"Don't start" you rolled your eyes not wanting to deal with her hyper self.

"You got Zach Herron oh my God ?!" She yelled way too loud. As you ignored her ranting on about how you and him will fall for each other and get married and have the most adorable mixed children you could hear faint arguing so you turned around to see Zach and Faith arguing over who he got partnered up with. Uggh she's so petty you thought to your self.

°°°

You collected everything out of your locker and walked out of the school headed for the door.

"Hey wait up!!" You turned around to see Zach jogging towards you. You froze not knowing what to do you wanted to run but then your feet wouldn't let you.

"So...um you wanna come over and finish the project or we can finish at your place?" You knew your mom wouldn't want you around a boy without her supervision so you decided to finish at your house.