♡76♡

For mamirupp enjoy love

"Corbyn you you forgot to do the dishes again" you rolled your eyes waiting for a response but you never got one. You grabbed the sponge and started to wash but you realized that you shouldn't be doing this he should. You marched you upstairs and opened the door to you and his room.

"Hey asshole!"

"Hello!"

"Corbyn!" after calling his name a few times you reached for the plug and unplugged him Fortnite game.

"CORBYN MATTHEW BESSON!" he turned to you looking pissed..

"What the hell do you want!" you threw the sponge at him not knowing what elese to throw.

"I'm am sick and tired of you not cleaning aroumd here you act like a fucking child! When will you grow up and act like an adult?! Everyday you leave a mess for me to clean and tell "Corbyn pick up your clothes"

"Corbyn wash your clothes"

"Corbyn wash the dishes"

"Corbyn throw the trash out out"

''Corbyn sweep"

"Corbyn mop"

"Corbyn clean the toothpaste out of the sink"

but noooo all you do is play video games and i'm tired of it and if you cant help out then..." you looked down not wanting to say what you were about to say

"We..would have to take a break" you walked out of the room and walked into the bedroom you two shared. You were stressed, fustrated and pissed all at once and all you could think about is wanting to cry. You slid down the wall holding your head in your hands.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and they embraced you in a hug.

"Jaquana I'm really really sorry i never realised how lazy i was" he chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"I'll try... I will help around the house more i promise I'm so sorry i put you through all of this i really am" he kissed you and you kissed back.

"Are you still mad?" he asked with a puppy dog face.

"Yes" he scrunched his nose.

"You won't be for long" he started to tickle you and you screeched.

"Stopp...Corbyn please" you squirmed trying to get out of his grip but you failed because tou couldn't stop laughing.

"Okay okay i'll let you go" he let you go and you calmed down from your laughing fit.

"I love you" he looked at you and smiled.

"I love you too."

===============

396 Words
April 24, 2018