♡57♡ pt.1

✨How you meet✨

Corbyn/ You were struggling with your grocery bags trying to get to the elevator. You just moved in so your trying to stock your place up with food. You finally got to the top the doors opened and you collided with this tall figure. You looked up and locked eyes with these blue beautiful ones.

"Oh shit I'm such a clumsy idiot I'm sorry."

"No its my fault are you okay?" you nodded speechless.

"You must be new to this building my name's Corbyn, Corbyn Besson." he smiled picking up a bag off the floor.

"Nice to meet you Corbyn I'm y/n, y/n Y/L/n." you pushed back the loose strands of your hair and shook his hand.

"Well y/n its nice to meet you too maybe we can catch up over lunch" he said nervously.

"I have a better idea how about the trampoline park" his smiled got wider.

"Perfect because I felt like lunch would be been too formal" you two laughed and traded numbers and turns out you live on the same floor.

Jonah/ you and Jonah despised each other there wasn't a word for how much you hated each other. It all started in the 4th grade when he embarrassed you on 'accident' so you got him back and you called it an 'accident'. To bad you two live together. Your parents got into this horrible deadly car crash and Jonah's mom promised your parents to take care of you like her own. So that's what she's been doing for the past 3 yrs and 8 months.

"JONAH MARAIS GET YOUR NASTY SIDE HOE OUT MY ROOM!!" you could hear esther laughing her ass off.

"Veronica come on get out you gotta go home anyways." its just sad to see the way he treat girls. I watched her as she tried to get his attention before she left but he just ignored her texting side hoe #4.

You went after her because you felt bad
"Hey look if it makes you feel any better Jonah's personality is more of a dick then the one he has" she laughed.

"He took my virginity" she bust out in tears so you opened your arms to give her a hug.

"Shhh sweetie its gonna be okay look I know you can't get that back but you can surely get over it don't let that take you down the wrong path okay" she nodded and walked away.

"By the way I'm so so so sorry for calling you a 'nasty side hoe' it just slipped" she gave me a weak smile and left. You walked into back into the house pissed.

"Hey ass hole get down here."

"Why don't you just walk up stair lazy" you rolled your eyes and walked to his room.

"You have no right to treat girls the way you do." he just kept playing his x-box so I unplugged it to get his attention.

"Ayyee what the hell!!"

"Listen Jonah you can't keep treating these girls like there objects they have feelings to ya know"

"Do you even know the reason why I sleep with so many girls?" well that's an easy question you thought.

"Obviously, you a fuck boy."

"Nope wrong"

"Then what other reason is there?" you crossed your arms interested.

"You."

"Me! What'd I do" you were taken back.

"I like you a lot hell maybe even love you so I keep my self occupied with other girls because I know you don't see me the same way."

"Is that what you tell the other girls" you scoffed and rolled my eyes getting up. He grabbed your arm pinned me against the wall and kissed you roughly. You don't know why but you kissed back without a second thought. You two pulled apart and stared into each other eyes.

"Nigga grab me like that again and you gonna have a black eye."

"Maybe if we keep on going you'll get something else you haven't had in a while" he winked.

"hhmm how about no. You could've caught something from those other girls" he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Next time?"

"Maybe" we kissed and you left his room. Maybe he's not so bad after all.

==========

This sucks and i'm trying okay😕😳😳😳 don't forget to like and comment
-Aryonna

Update: Pt.2 coming later