♡72♡

Warning physical abuse ahead

Jack: have you guys heard from y/n lately

Jonah: nah and it got me kind of worried 😟

Zach: tried calling het 34 times went straight to voice mail

Daniel: did the same with me too

Corbyn: I went by her house and her things hasn't been touched for days

Jonah: didn't she say she had a boyfriend

Zach: yeah okay?

Jonah: well let's see if he knows anything

Jack: wow such a good plan let's ride by his house to see if she's okay buy WAIT we have no idea where he lives (hint sarcasm)

Daniel: I dropped her off before I remember the adress

Zach: come pick me up I wanna ride too

Daniel: ight

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
The guys all got into Daniels car and drove to your boyfriends house. They got out the car and heard distant screaming.

"YOUR FUCKING DRUNK GET OFF ME!!" they all looked each other thinking the same thing. 'That sounds like y/n'

"STOP FUCKING MOVING YOU SLUT!" they all ran to the door knocking. Silence washed over and they couldn't hear a thing but foot steps. A handsome tall boy around 20 answered the door he looked 5'9 with black hair, tan skin, and bluish eyes.

"Hey Jackson right? do you know where y/n is we haven't seen her in a while" Jonah spoke up. While Jonah was keeping him busy Daniel and Corbyn snuck the back of the house to see if the door was opened.

"Nah haven't seen her either" Jonah glanced at the scratches on his arms and face.

"Pretty nasty scratches you got there huh" Jackson looked down and back up at Jonah.

"Yeah I have a feirce cat" Jonah nodded.

"You know y/n is allergic to cats right" Jonah and Jackson kept talking but while they were talking you broke something making a loud noise. You froze scared to move you looked up and seen Daniel snd Corbyn in the kitchen window they were motioning for you open up but before you moved they ducked and you already knew what was gonna happen next.

"So you called your boyfriends huh" Jackson pushed you a little.

"No I didn't! how the hell would I call them with no phone idiot" you mumbled the last part. He grabbed you by your throat snd slammed you into a wall.

"What did I tell you about being so damn smart mouth" you reached for his arms trying to pry him off of you but it was no use he was like 10 times stronger than you.

"Jackson... I'm sorry" you gasped for air.

"You better be. Now clean this shit up you lazy filthy bitch" he pushed you on the floor where you broke the glass causing you to get cut up.

•°•°•°•°•°•

You cleaned up your cuts now you were laying in bed thinking how the guys found you. You never told them where you were.

"Hey baby I'm sorry about earlier I just got a little upset" he kissed you on your forehead.

"It's okay" you knew not to get up his bad side again. He pulled you closer and you laid on his chest falling asleep reluctantly and letting tears flow down your cheeks.

°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|

540 Words

April 3, 2018

I'm up at 2:13 AM updating for you guys please Comment and Vote