♡50♡ Z.H

Y/n pov

Me and my best friend Tanya were getting ready for Why Don't We meet and greet. We were in the bathroom doing our make up singing along to M.I.A.

"Cause i-i i-i i-I i've be missing on You!"

"I-i i-i i-i l, no I've been M-I-A on you!"

"Tanya I'm so ready for this meet and greet!" she laughed at my
hyperness.

"Same y/n I'm about to get me a slice Honah." she said applying some lip gloss.

"Stop being a thirsty hoe." she rolled her eyes playfully.

We both looked in the mirror to check our selves. We wanted to match today so we bought these shirts her says 'best' and mines 'bitches'. We matched that with some high waisted shorts and white converses. Basic right am i right?

"Biiitch lets go before were late!" she rolled her eyes at me and walked out the bathroom

"Biiitch lets go before were late!" she rolled her eyes at me and walked out the bathroom. We jogged down stairs and she grabbed the keys. I can't drive yet I'm 16 and she's 18.

@ the meet and greet

While I was texting on my phone I felt a sting on my arm.

"Owe what the hell-" she cut me off.

"Were next in line retard" I looked up to see Corbyn smiling.

"How have you girls been?" he asked.

"We've been wonderful." I answered.

"Well lets take pictures!" he said all hype. We ended up taking like 27 pictures with him and 5 Snapchat videos.

"Omg were with Corbyn Besson!" he kissed us on the cheek and gave us a hug. I uploaded the to Snap and we moved on to Daniel.

"Bye girls i hope to see you again." he said smiling.

"Bye my bean." he laughed waving bye. We walked up to Daniel I couldn't help but stare at his blue eyes

"Hi pretty ladies."

"Daniel your gorgeous" Tanya blurted out.

He laughed "why thank you..."

"Tanya, its tanya."

"Oh I like it. What's you name?" he said referring to me.

"Its y/n."

"Wow very unique." We took more pictures and more videos then we had to move on.

"Bye girls love you" he blew us s kiss.

"Bye we love you too." up next was Jack.

"Ramen Noodles!" we screamed in sync running up to him.

"Oh no not again" he shook his head laughing. We've actually met Jack before and we kind of clicked and became friends.

"You know you've missed us" we hugged did the usually took pictures and videos.

"Bye Noodles we'll see you soon" Tanya said as we both waved bye.

"Alright you go to Jonah and I'll go to Zach" she nodded and we split up.

I walked up to Zach nervously "Hi I'm y/n" he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"What an original name I like it."

"Thanks it was my mom's idea" We actually talked longer than we were suppose to and we exchanged numbers. Girls behind me started to get irritated.

"Oh my god I wish this bitch would hurry up" some random chick whispered behind me.

"Excuse me do you have a problem?" she looked shocked.

"Y-you weren't supposed to hear that."

"Well learn to freaking whispers dumb ass." she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry about that Zach anyways I should get going" he hugged me and kissed my cheek again.

"I expect you to text me okay" he winked.

"Don't worry I won't forget." I smiled.

Me and Tanya met outside cause we got separated in the crowd of screaming girls.

@ home

"Who ya texting?" Tanya asked being all nosy.

"Zach why?" I smirked.

"Bitch no fucking way!" she yelled

"Yesss fucking way!"

All night we talked with the guys in a group chat.

:::::::::

Hope You enjoyed and i hope Its not to long.

-Aryonna💞💞