♡67♡ pt. 2

Y/n pov

I was at home cleaning when I heard the door bell ring. I walked over and peeked out the window I saw Jack and got re-pissed. If that's even a thing.

"Fuck off"

"No please let me in" I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. I walked away but then I heard the door knob turn and in comes the ass hole of the year.

"Great I forgot I told you where I hid my spare key" I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Look i'm really sorry just let me explain" I huffed and turned towards him.

"Go ahead"

"Wow I didn't think I'll get this far with you" he said smiling.

"See this is why you piss me off"

"I'm kidding okay but seriously I'm so sorry like really sorry I should've taken up for Aspen okay. Your my girl- well you were my girlfriend and I love you and I really regret letting Aspen come between us" he smiled opening his arms. I walked toward him and gave him a hug.

"I missed you y/n."

"I missed you too Jack" damn what does this boy do to me. We were just hugging until the door bell rang again.

"I'll get it" opened the door and there stood Aspen.

"May I help you" I said disgusted.

"I'm here for my man please."

"Oh no bitch he's my man and I don't want you near him ever again" she rolled her eyes and walked into my house.

"Jack lets go" she grabbed his arm pulling

"See this what we not gone do I just told your skinny ass to get to steppin and you gone grabbed my mans arm oh hell no don't make me have to kick your ass okay I'm trying to be nice here."

"Look you hood rat bitch you can't tell me what to do okay I'm taking my man and that's final" I don't even know what came over me I just punched her in the nose and before I could do anymore damage Jack grabbed me and pulled me away from her.

"Aspen will you leave you obviously not welcomed here so get the fuck out" she had a shocked look on her face.

"But Jack i-"

"No just go" she walked away and slammed my door shut.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah just my knuckles hurt a little" he smiled.

"You'll be fine" he said and kisses me on the forehead.

"I'm so glad she's gone" I said annoyed.

"Me too now me and you and go up stairs and cuddles" I smiled and he smiled back

"Yeah lets go" I grabbed his hand and we ran up stairs and I put on The Originals and cuddled all day.