♡74♡

Xanxxietyy enjoy love 💕💕

"Daniel?" You whispered in his ear. It seems like he didn't want to respond so you started to kiss him, you left love bites up and down his neck

"Damn" He smoothly turned you on your back and lifted you shirt above you head tossing on the floor besides you bed. He then unclipped your bra snatching it off of you. He hands slid lower tugging on you underwear sliding them gently down your thighs teasing you. By then he already had his boxers off laying on the floor somewhere.

He grabbed a condom from the nighstand and slid it on he looks at you for permission you nodded and he slid into you.

"Mmhhm Daniel you feel so good, go a little faster" He did as you asked him to and he quickened his pace. You could feel yourself about to come but you held in a little longer for Daniel.
A few minutes later you bith released at the same time. He laid on his back beisde you taking in all your features.

"Wow your so beautiful I can stare at you all day" you could feel heat rising to your cheeks.

"No stop I'm not attractive at all" he let out a dry laugh. (You're not ugly I just added that in)

"Your not ugly you're the most beautiful girl i know. I mean come on your smile, your laugh, your eyes" as he named thing he loved about you you started smiling like an idiot.

"Awe your blushing" you covered your face with the blanket.

"Thanks Daniel you a really sweet boyfriend"

"I love you ya know?" you looked at Daniel to see if he was actually telling the truth and he was.

"Awe Dani i love you too" he pulled you closer to cuddle you.
"I wanna marry you one day and when I ask you will you say yes?" you hesitated for a moment thinking for a moment, marriage is a big commitment but what was there to think about of course you would marry him.

"Of course I'll say yes but you have to propose with a ring pop or i won't except it" he let out a laugh but you were serious about this.

"Okay i will but I'll still get you a real ring" he kissed your forehead and you both went to sleep cuddling.

•^•

April 11, 2018

Dec 30, 2018
Wtf did i write! Yall let my dumb ass write this?! I edited it by the way so it's waaay better in my OPINION