♡45♡ J.M

He asks you out*

(Y/n Pov)

"Ma I'm about to leave for school!" I grabbed my phone, keys, and my bag. I looked in the mirror one more to to check over my outfit. I blew a kiss at my self in the mirror because I love me.

"Okay but by the time i get home from work that room better be cleaned!" I rolled my eyes

"Okay!" I walked down stairs out the door ad closed it then I got to my car and left for hell I'm mean school.

I parked my car and got out. I walked in and people were just crowded around there lockers talking and texting. I pushed through the people to get to my locker. I opened it and took things out that I needed and out stuff in that I didn't need.

As I was passing class rooms the teachers kept saying good morning oh how that works on my nerves.

"Good morning honey" Ms.Ginger said.

"Morning Ms.Ginger" its not a good morning unless I'm home sleeping in late so don't say good morning. If you haven't notice I get a bit cranky in the morning.

I finally reached my class and walked in. I sat down and waited for Ms.Ruth to get here.

×30 minutes later

Its already been a half an hour and our teacher is still not here. The whole class is talking not even caring. Honestly i don't but she was my favorite teachers so i hope she's okay. I was texting kira my best friend when I felt I tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jonah my other friend.

"Oh hey Jonah didn't see you there wassup" he looked nervous.

"Um nothing just read this piece of paper" he handed me a folded paper. I took it, turned back around, opened it and read it.

Will you go out with me?

A. Yes

B. A

C. All of the above

I was confused for a minute but then I got it. I started laughing and circled C.

"Your one sneaky kid" he smiled. I handed back to him and his smile got bigger.

"Are you serious you wanna go out with me?" I nodded.

"Yes I'm serious your cute and who in hell would turn you down." he smiled and his cheeks turned red.

"Oh and I didn't know you were into chocolate girls" he winked and that's when the bell rung. Everyone packed there things and left the teacher never got showed up either.

"Want me to walk you to class y/n?

"Uh duh your my man now right?"

"Of course anything for my melanin goddess" I was shocked.

"Oh my gosh marry me Jonah" he laughed.

"One day y/n" With that we separated I went into my class and he went into his.

:::::::::::::::

How'd you like it I hope you enjoyed 💙❤❤❤