♡43♡

QueenKay_La enjoy babes 💙💙

Zach Pov

"Jack dude help me out I need to find Michaela a Valentines gift and I'm freaking out" Jack shook his head.

"Calm down I got you bro" We got Logan to drive us to the mall and we started to walk around.

He took me into Pandora and we started to look around. "Dude why didn't I think about this."

"Cause you never think" he started to laugh at his own joke.
I gave him a blank stare and he shut up.

"Okay never mind" we started to look around.

"Aye what about this one?"

"No" he disagreed.

"This one?" he shook his head.

"No."

"Okay how about that one"

"Nooo its valentines day your not getting married"

"Ugghh Jack help me pick one please and hurry up" he rolled his eyes.

"Do you want something simple or poppin."

"Poppin!" he smiled.

We looked around for another 5 to 10 minutes.

"Oohhh Jack I think I found it!"
We both looked at each other and smiled.

(You can imagine another ring if you want too)

"That's the one" we called over this middle age looking women and she took the ring out the glass case.

"Hhm this must be for a special lady which one of of you is buying it?" Jack pointed at me.

"You look a little young to be buying a ring like this you must really really like her" I smiled.

"I think i actually love her" she raised an eyebrow.

"Be careful now love is a battle field" she winked and gave me bag, me and Jack walked out the store.

"That's a nice lady" Jack said.

"Yeah she is, and thanks Jack for helping me" We were walking back but before we left we heard a scream.

"OH GOD ITS ZACH and JACK!!" we turned around to take some pictures but we then realized about half of the mall was running towards us.

"Run" I whispered.

"Shit you don't have to tell me twice" we took off running towards the exit and ran to the car got in and locked the door. Logan whipped out his vlog camera.

"Okay so my boy Zach has grown up I can't believe it."

"Shut up Logan it's a promise ring not and engagement ring"

"Sure bro sure. Anyways were heading back to the there house and were about to surprise Michaela I can't wait to see her face" he stopped the video and put it down.

Michaela's Pov

"Uggh Christina I'm freaking out I don't know what to wear and-"

"Child calm down I got something for you" she pulled out a red button down shirt with a Jean skirt and black and white flower vans.

"See simple but cute right" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I got dressed and I have to admit I make look cute.

"Okay time for makeup" she yanked my arm in the bathroom and started to paint. After she finished I stared in the mirror I didn't know who I was staring back at.

 After she finished I stared in the mirror I didn't know who I was staring back at

"Holy sh-"

"Michaela! Zach's here!" Jonah yelled.

"Alright I'll be down" I sprayed on some Cotton Candy perfume and left the room.

I stopped at the end of the steps because there were rose pedals leading to the pool.

"Go!" Christina yelled.

"Okay okay" I walked towards Zach to see him dressed in a suit holding something.

"Zach?" he looked at me all nervous. He's nervous he wouldn't move and Corbyn had to push him a little.

"Oh um Micaela I just wanted to let you know I love you. Yeah I know were only 16 but I know your the one and were way to young to get engaged and I know I'm not perfect, but I love you. And I promise to be your partner in crime and your lover forever" he got down on one knee.

"Will you take this promise ring?" I nodded I couldn't even speak and before I even knew it I was crying I'm such a big baby.

"Zach this is so sweet" he slid the ring into my finger. Logan was vlogging the whole time.

"My boys got some game!" Logan spoke up being all loud.

"It's all for you" he kissed me. He kissed me like he was drowning and I was his air.

"Aweeee! Corbyn why haven't you ever kissed me like that" me and Zach giggled.

"Ugghhh thanks a lot Zach" Corbyn rolled his eyes playfully.

"Well lets go CELEBRATE!" Logan yelled.

"I wanna go to In and Out." I exclaimed.

"Anything for my princess" Zach whispered in my ear sending chills up and down my spine.

"Oh no you don't not know Zach" he winked and grabbed my hand walking to the car.

:::::::::::::::::

Hope you liked it ❤❤❤💚