♡63♡

For Nieyalovely09 so sorry it's late enjoy❤

(Da'Nieya Pov)

It was me and Jacks anniversary so i went out to buy him some gifts. It's very hard to shop for him so i ended buying him some white yeezy's and i picked up the ring i got made for him a couple weeks back. It says 'i love you to infinity' with the day we met carved inside.

I pulled up into the the drive way parked my car i got out and walked inside of our house.

"Jack? Baby you home?" i started walking upstairs and all of a sudden i hear moaning. I i thought was lord this boy better not be cheating on me. I opened the door to our shared room and i seen him on top of this bitch.

"Ugghh faster jack!" i cleared my throat so they notice my presence.

"What the actual fuck is going on Jack!!"

"shit i didn't know you had a girl friend" she got up and started too collect her stuff.

"What an asshole" she mumbled then left.

"Babe it's-"

"SAVE IT JACK THAT BULL SHITS FOR THE BIRDS! YOU THROW AWAY 3 YEARS TOGETHER FOR THIS SKANKY' PROSTITUTING ASS HOE!"

"I'm sorry" i rolled my eyes throwing the bags on the floor.

"Jack you at least could've told me you didn't want me any more in stead of cheating on me. It wouldn't hurt as bad as this" i started to run down stairs with him hot on my trail. He grabbed my arm and i turned around and slapped him.

"You trifling ass bastard i gave you everything i loved you and this what i get in return! ROT IN HELL JACK AVERY!!" i slammed the door got in my car and drove to my moms house.
On my way there i just thinking why did i fall in love with this asshole.

::::::::::::::

Im so sorry it's late i hope you liked it