♡ 38♡ pt.2

This is for htaylor21 hope you enjoy love 💙

25 days later

"Zach I'll be back I'm going down stairs real quick."

"Alright" he kissed me on my cheek and I left. I was walking past Jonah's room when he called me in.

"Hey Taylor!" I peeked in.

"Yuh what do you want?" he looked me up and down and bit his lip i started to feel uncomfortable.

"Um Jonah you need anything?" he got up and started walking towards me. I backed up slowly and just my luck I ended up backing up into a wall. Damn it.

"Don't be scared I'm not gonna do anything" he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. He leaned on for a kissed but I ducked down and left the room. I let out a quick breath and continued walking to the kitchen.

When I got tot the kitchen Corbyn was making food.

"Oohhh hey corbitch watcha making?" I asked sitting on the counter as he was laughing.

"Some pizza you want some?" I gave him a 'really nigga' look.

"You know what I should've asked I already know the answer" I smiled.

"Good and I want 3 slices" i kissed his cheek and skipped to the refrigerator. I grabbed some juice and sat down in the living room.

"Wassup noodle head."

"Nothing much just watching Teen Wolf" (I'm so sad it ended and when Brett and Lori died 😢😥😥 if you know what I'm talking about you'll feel my pain) I felt a hand on my thigh and hi slapped it off.

"What the hell Jack."

"Oh calm down you know you like it." he said smirking.

"Nigga noooo I don't like it" I got up and jogged back upstairs. On my way I bumped into Daniel.

"Hey baby girl what's wrong?" I rolled my eyes.

"Everything."

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked worried.

"Nah I'm good thanks tho" he smiled.

"No Problem" I got back to my room and Zach was still on his phone.

"Zach!" he looked up.

"You better go get your boys because imma about to kick there ass" he looked confused.

"What do you mean babe?" seriously oh my lord.

"There violating my privacy" he got off the bed and left the room and I followed him.

He went straight to Jonah's and came out pinching his ear.

"Owww dude what the hell"

He dragged him down stairs and threw him on the couch.

"Who's been messing with Taylor!" Corbyn and Daniel pointed to Jack and Jonah.

"Leave her alone damn! Didn't she say she was done messing around she's mines back the fuck off!" I ran my hands through my loose curly hair.
He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs.

"Zach you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine I promise" I grabbed his face and kissed him the kiss got heated. We fell on the bed I was laying on my back and his was leaving kisses down my neck.

"Zach" i accidentally moaned he smirked.

"Aye your pizza is do- oh shit bad" Corbyn left the room blushing. I Started laughing while Zach looked pissed.

"We'll finish this later I wanna go eat" I got off the bed and his smacked my butt.

"Zach!" he looked innocent.

"What it was right there" I shook my head laughing.

::::::::::::::::::::
I hope you liked it ❤❤💙💜

I'm running out of ideas someone help me 😂😁