♡69♡

Ya_girl_Jaz hope you like it boo😘

"Hey beautiful" Daniel hopped on the bed with you.

"Hey" you said lowly, he turned looked at you.

"What's wrong?" You looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine" he wrapped his arms around you and started kissing your cheek and trailed down to your neck. You let let a little giggle slip.

"Um dani I'll be back I'm going to go take a shower" he looked a little hurt but then nodded. You actually just didn't feel like your self right now. You felt a little self conscious about your body because lately you noticed you were gaining a little weight. You've always been a thick girl and you liked that but right now you wasn't feeling it. You stripped down out of your clothing turned on the water and got in.

You closed your eyes and let the water run down your back. It felt so relaxing you were in a daze and didn't realize that someone got into the shower with you until they wrapped there arms around you.

"Oh holy shit you scared me."

"Calm down it's just me" Daniel said chuckling.

"Look I know something wrong just tell me" he kept egging in.

"Well I just...um I haven't even really felt like myself lately" he turned you around stared at your eyes.

"You mean like your uncomfortable in front of me?" You nodded shyly.

"Oh no baby that's not acceptable you are a beautiful Princess and you are a very intelligent girl. Don't you ever let me hear you say that again okay?" He looked at you waiting for an answer.

"Okay fine" he flashed you a smile and kissed your forehead.

"Now let's have some fun" he stared at your cleavage basically drooling over you.

"Daniel no!" You covered your chest trying not to smile.

"Your no fun" he pouted rolling his eyes and stepping out the shower.

"Tonight your mines you know that right?" you shook your head smiling.

"In your dreams lover boy."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•

So how'd you like?

344 Words
March 21, 2018